Spices and essential oils mixed with salt, sugar, vinegar or baking powder are one way to effectively remove ants from your home. Ants are almost invisible pests that occupy houseplants and food. Before using natural remedies, first thoroughly clean all surfaces and corners in the home. Add a little vinegar to the detergent water. Vinegar will not damage the furniture and will drive away these intruders.
1. Ant vinegar bath made of white vinegar is an excellent natural remedy against ants. Tiny intruders simply can’t stand the smell of white vinegar. This is a cheap and effective way to keep ants away from the house. Add vinegar and water in a ratio of 2: 1 to the sprayer. Spray the critical areas. If you notice a crack that you suspect is an ant habitat – take a hot bath of vinegar and dip a little inside the crack. Watch out for the presence of electrical installations!
2. Baking soda and powdered sugar – apply this combination to the places where ants gather the most. .
A powerful tool from the kitchen – boil water and add a little dish-washing detergent. You have made a great natural remedy. Pour this mixture into a spray bottle and apply to the places where the ants gather. Instead of detergent, you can also use ordinary grated toilet soap.
3. Ground coffee and coffee grounds – ground coffee is a proven effective remedy against ants. These tiny insects do not tolerate the strong smell of coffee. Coffee grounds are also a very good solution.
4. Oatmeal and cornmeal-prepare cornmeal or oatmeal semolina. This meal ants can’t digest. This is a great trick because the ants will enjoy a delicious portion and then die.
5.The presence of ants in the apartment – citrus juice (especially lemon) ants also can not stand. Ants do not tolerate citric acid.
6. Ant chalk proven effective – you can buy ant chalk in all agricultural pharmacies. Calcium carbonate from chalk will repel ants. Apply the chalk richly on the cracks and outline the critical areas.
7. The use of baby powder is an alternative – one of the ingredients of baby powder is calcium carbonate. Sprinkle with ant gathering powder in the home / premises.
Lice on plant leaves
It is known that aphids cause great damage to fruits, vegetables and garden plants, as well as houseplants. Dissolve 50 g of ground red pepper in 1 liter of water. Then put on the fire, stirring constantly until boiling. Remove from the stove and let stand overnight. In the morning, strain the mixture. Mix with warm water in a ratio of 1 to 4. Pour into a spray bottle. Spray the plants. The lice on the leaves will disappear immediately.