Self-confidence is strengthened when a person achieves minimal and small goals every day with the help of a simple “Method with 7 guidelines”.
- Daily exercise — a person to walk 10,000 steps every day, or a light 1-kilometer run, or use stairs instead of an elevator
- Aim to strengthen immunity and overall health – planting vegetables / fruits and plants in the garden (or on the terrace), reducing the intake of sugar and sweets
- Aim to strengthen the spiritual state of the individual-daily learning new words from a foreign language, or take time for a Micro-Learning course
- Aim to boost self-confidence-sing karaoke or sing in front of a mirror, discover a new hobby, learn to ride a bike or other vehicle
- The goal for a more beautiful appearance – wash your face daily or often in the water in which the rice was cooked, or make your own and try a mask with ingredients that we always have in the kitchen (cinnamon, olive oil, apple, honey, etc.).
- The goal for a generally better everyday life – getting up 10 minutes earlier than usual, or painting the room yourself, or doing small household chores (changing the light bulb yourself, mending old torn clothes by hand .. etc)
- Aim to fulfill your own soul-laugh more, or listen often to soothing and oriental music, write poetry and prose and write any literary form, read in your free time