Effective tips for quick removal of sore throat and flu
There are quick solutions that eliminate unpleasant symptoms and effectively relieve sore throats and flu.
- Influenza often causes dehydration. Drink as much fluid as possible. It is best to drink one glass of water every hour. If a person vomits, one tablespoon of lightly salted water should be taken every 20 minutes to half an hour to make up for lost electrolytes.
- Chicken soup and tomato soup are enough to ingest at least a few calories if you have problems with solid foods.
- Rinse your throat several times a day with water in which you have boiled baking soda. This will improve the pH of the oral cavity and relieve sore throat and a feeling of dryness in the throat.
- Use inhalation. Mix one tablespoon of basil, thyme, chamomile flowers and sea salt. Put the ingredients in a bowl and pour with one liter of boiling water. Cover your head with a towel. Lean over the bowl. Inhale the steam for 5 minutes. Repeat the procedure 2 to 3 times a day.
- Stay in bed until all symptoms are gone. This way you do not waste energy and help the body to overcome all unpleasant symptoms faster.
- Make homemade ice cream from fruit juice with a low glycemic index (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, lemons, etc.). This will re-hydrate the body and provide the body with carbohydrates. The body will be supplied with vitamins and minerals and antioxidants that help fight infections. Ice cream relieves sore throat.