The main goal of every person is to keep the general condition and life good. This is not always easy because obstacles are an integral part of every person’s life. Obstacles can be different (limitation due to health condition, illness, lack of motivation for physical activity, depression, anxiety due to life circumstances, constant stress, etc.). All obstacles greatly complicate and interfere with everyday life. Still, people can do a lot to overcome or at least alleviate obstacles. The goal is to make a change in a timely manner that will enable success and improvement of life — without a large and excessive burden on the daily routine.
- Changing personal attitude – a positive attitude and an optimistic approach to each problem / obstacle is the most important. It makes it easier to take the necessary measures even when events are not happening in the desired direction. People are often tormented by a sense of guilt over a failure because the outcomes are not always commensurate with the effort invested. Then negative emotions develop in which feelings of anger and defeat prevail. Destructive thoughts, disappointment and withdrawal are not good options because they further encourage the negativity of the situation / obstacle. Feelings of helplessness and the belief that a person is destined for severe complications in life – are incredibly conducive to the development of the disease and major problems. One should know that the whole life is always a struggle with visible or invisible enemies. A positive attitude and faith in a better future and the solution of the obstacle will only help the person to discover the hidden reserves of will and strength, which will then help to achieve the goal / solve the obstacle faster and easier.
- Cognition of personal feelings – the psyche is a miracle because it can raise a person to unimaginable heights and lower him into the abyss at the same time. It can block a person with mechanisms that are deeply rooted and hidden in the subconscious, thus disrupting every segment of human life. It is important to understand the essence of existence and to recognize one’s own feelings. This process does not take days or months but a lifetime. It is important to start the process. It is very helpful to write down all your thoughts and feelings on paper. It is useful to talk to people you trust and close people with whom you are connected by unbreakable ties. Soon each person will be able to process their feelings. The situation will become clearer and it will be easier to find a solution to all obstacles.
- Unravel the tangle of emotions – after a while the person spontaneously moves to a “higher” level. It is the separation of emotions from the daily struggle to control disease or any other obstacle. This will be of immense help when a person feels despair over the lack of results that show that events are going in the right direction. Everything should be considered rationally – what is gained or lost by including negative emotions in the process of maintaining health. These are the only new destructive feelings that will further undermine faith in improvement. Dealing with your own emotions can be painful and requires a lot of effort, ups and downs. However, it is the only way to remove all barriers on the way to the final removal of obstacles. This makes it easier to spot and remove unconscious errors. The essence is in looking at one’s own actions from the necessary distance, as well as rational understanding and acceptance of possible mistakes, and finding ways to remove obstacles and mistakes.
- Habits need to change — bad and useless habits and behaviors need to change gradually. It is desirable to make small changes in life on a daily basis. Only then will positive results not be lacking.
- Knowledge and information are important — changing behavior and acquiring new knowledge can be a time-consuming job. Adoption of new knowledge and information with the appropriate level of awareness and good will and properly set goals – means achieving new positive results in the fight against obstacles. It’s easy to do. Change your habits every day. Introduce innovations on a daily basis because that is how long-term goals are achieved. Do small and defined actions / steps. It is easier to accept and adopt changes if a person imagines overcoming small obstacles instead of huge barriers. In the process of positive mood swings and struggles to preserve health, feelings of guilt, shame, or disappointment are not appropriate. It is necessary to think like a completely healthy person (physically, emotionally and mentally) because only then is every obstacle overcome and solvable.