Refresh your breath with an effective treatment of shaking the oil in your mouth
Experts in alternative medicine popularly call effective therapy “oil pulling”. This is a therapy from India that is more than 2000 years old. Today, it is considered an effective treatment in combating many chronic diseases (headaches, fatigue, bad breath, inflammatory processes in the mouth, asthma, diabetes and intestinal colitis). This ancient ritual in oral hygiene is known worldwide today as “oil pulling” therapy. Oil pulling means shaking the vegetable oil in the mouth and then rinsing with water. Oil pulling is one of the most powerful ways to detoxify the body. This method became known to experts in the field of natural and alternative medicine in the West after Dr. F. Karach presented the astonishing results of his research to a group of oncologists and bacteriologists at a medical congress in Ukraine. Dr. Karach is an advocate of ancient Ayurvedic medicine from India. He presented in detail numerous case studies of chronic diseases which he claimed were cured with this cheap, painless and effective method. Bacteria and microorganisms in the oral cavity directly affect the health of the whole organism. Mouthwash treatment eliminates bacteria and toxins.
For this treatment, he recommends most oils (sunflower, olive and unrefined sesame oil). However, people mostly opt for coconut oil. Coconut oil has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, boost immunity and effectively prevent cancerous diseases.
- Shaking the oil in the mouth can be done during any part of the day but it is ideal to do the treatment right in the morning before breakfast and on an empty stomach. Bacteria in the mouth are most numerous in the morning after waking up.
- It is recommended to drink a glass of water before the treatment to more easily excrete the saliva that is necessary for this process. Saliva also helps to remove harmful microorganisms and maintain a pH balance within the oral cavity.
- Use approximately one tablespoon of vegetable oil for treatment (the best choice is coconut oil), but never swallow the oil.
- You can add a few drops of essential or healing oils (oregano) to your liking.
- Shake the oil in your mouth lightly and purposefully. Make sure the oil reaches every part in the oral cavity. Be careful not to gargle or swallow the oil at all times. The process should take 15 to 20 minutes as a result of which the saliva is mixed with the oil. The oil will be whiter and more diluted the longer you shake the oil in your mouth. If the oil is still yellow, it means that you have not shaken the oil in your mouth long enough.
- Spit out the oil after the treatment. Then rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Brush your teeth with natural toothpaste. Many people will not be able to withstand 15-20 minutes of shaking the oil in their mouth because the mouth fills with saliva and it is necessary to spit out the saliva. It can happen that a person feels that a layer of mucus forms in the throat during the process, as a result of which the person will want to spit out the oil. This is a normal occurrence.
- Perform the treatment partially until you manage to shake the oil for about 20 minutes in the mouth. Shortening the treatment has a weaker effect than the effect prescribed by a complete 20-minute treatment.
- It is not the oil but the human body with innate healing mechanisms that is responsible for the healing process. These mechanisms can re-establish balance, harmony and health of the organism with a little support and the appropriate opportunity. Support is a healthier diet and a healthier lifestyle, as well as good oral hygiene and adequate hydration. With additional oil pulling treatment, all harmful microorganisms and toxins are removed. Thus, the body’s immune system gets rid of excess load and eliminates inflammatory processes. The oil attracts the fatty membranes of these microorganisms. The oil removes these fatty membranes from the parts of the mouth where they have accumulated and keeps them in the oil until the person spits the oil out of the mouth. That is why it is important not to swallow oil at all.
- Positive results have been reported in people suffering from chronic fatigue, liver and kidney diseases, inflammatory bowel processes and cardiovascular diseases. Positive results have been observed in people with arthritis, skin diseases and the system of the aura. In some cases, the elimination of allergies, stabilization of blood sugar levels and disappearance of symptoms of sinusitis, asthma and bronchitis have been achieved. Some people will not cure long-term ailments and long-term health problems with this procedure. It is unreasonable to expect healing after the body is tortured and burdened with an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Individuals will go through a crisis situation as natural medicine calls this process. Then oil pulling causes a strong detoxification of the body. Nausea, headache, diarrhea, fatigue and symptoms of some diseases may increase. This will calm down in a few days. Depending on the amount of toxins in the body, it can take several weeks for the body to adjust to the detoxification process. During the shaking, the person may seem to persistently shake the mucus from the throat and sinus or to feel cold symptoms. It’s all part of the recovery and detoxification process. Shaking the oil is actually completely harmless because you don’t swallow the oil.