7 masks for brittle nails and sensitive skin on the hands
Excessive hand washing and frequent use of antiseptics and disinfectants causes many skin problems (especially sensitive skin). The nails become brittle and fragile. The protective layer of the skin is easily removed. With the help of natural ingredients (honey, vinegar, eggs, olive oil, etc.), quality serums / masks can be made at home.
1. Mask with honey – mix one small spoon of honey with one large spoon of raspberry oil. Add one scrambled egg. Put the mask on your nails. Hold for ten minutes. Then wash your hands and apply moisturizer.
2. Bath with mint and chamomile – mix one tablespoon of mint with one tablespoon of chamomile. Pour 100 ml of boiling water over the mixture. Hold for 15 minutes. Add 50 ml of olive oil and 3 drops of tea tree essential oil to the warm tea. Mix the ingredients well. Put your fingertips in the bath. Hold for about 15 minutes. Wash your hands with water. Grease your hands with olive oil.
3. Bath with apple cider vinegar – mix 50 ml of apple cider vinegar with 50 ml of olive oil. Keep your nails in the bath for ten minutes. Then wash your hands and apply moisturizer.
4. Bath with sea salt – pour two tablespoons of sea salt with a glass of warm water. Keep your nails in the bath for 10-15 minutes. Then wash your hands and lubricate with moisturizer (or olive oil). Repeat the procedure three times a week for a month.
5. Iodine bath – mix 4 tablespoons of olive oil with 4 drops of iodine and 4 drops of vitamin A (pharmacy iodine and vitamin A are bought in pharmacies). Put your fingertips in the bath. Hold for ten minutes. Then spread the cream on your hands.
6. Mask with lemon – push your nails into a slice of lemon. Hold for 15 minutes. Then wash your hands. Then lubricate your hands with glycerin or olive oil.
7. Melt the coconut oil bath – melt a little coconut oil. Add lemon juice. Keep your nails in this mixture for about ten minutes. Then wash your hands and apply moisturizer.