7 cosmetic recipes (and face masks) with fresh cabbage and sauerkraut
Fresh cabbage or sauerkraut is a common ingredient in face masks and other homemade care recipes. Cabbage gives the skin freshness. Cleanses the skin. It whitens and nourishes the skin making it soft and velvety. Fresh and sauerkraut are used for external use (to preserve and improve skin elasticity). Cabbage is rich in micro-elements, so it nourishes the skin well. Cabbage is great for thermal and sunburn. Spread egg white on the cabbage leaf. Place on damaged areas. Also put a crushed cabbage leaf (or cabbage juice) on the wound that will heal faster.
Mask for every skin type:
-wet the gauze with cabbage juice. Put it on your face. Hold for about 20 minutes. Rinse with colder water. This is a mask for skin tone.
-clean the face first. Put a thick layer of sauerkraut on your face. Hold for 15-20 minutes. For oily skin, hold the mask for half an hour. Rinse your face with colder water. The face may be red after this mask as blood reaches the skin. Therefore, skin nutrition is improved. This mask cleanses and refreshes the face. It narrows pores. It makes the skin elastic, velvety and soft.
Masks for dry skin
-cook the chopped cabbage leaves in sweet milk until you get a mushy mixture. Allow the mixture to cool. Put on face and neck. Hold for 20 minutes.
-steam a few cabbage leaves with hot water to soften. Remove the leaves from the water. Sprinkle the cooled leaves with vegetable oil. Put a mask on your face and neck. Hold for about 20 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water to which you have added chamomile flowers (from the pharmacy).
-make a porridge (mask) of cabbage, egg yolks and vegetable oil. Use equal parts of these ingredients. After 20 minutes, rinse the mask with warm water.
Masks for oily skin
-squeeze the cabbage leaves. Add egg whites. Rinse the mask after half an hour.
-make a mask of cabbage and oatmeal. This mask releases excess fat from the skin. Hold the mask for about 20 minutes. Rinse face with warm water.
Useful cosmetic tips for using cabbage in homemade cosmetics:
- Soak a piece of cotton wool with fresh cabbage juice. Rub your face with gentle circular motions. This procedure rejuvenates the skin. For oily skin, mix cabbage juice and cucumber juice in a ratio of 1: 1.
- In a glass of water, add two chopped cabbage leaves. Dip a piece of cotton wool into this drink. The mixture refreshes the face.
- Cabbage juice helps to resolve rashes and pimples on the skin.
- Use sauerkraut juice for rough and chapped skin on your hands. Dilute the juice of the sour cup with half the amount of warm water. Immerse your hands in this liquid. Hold for 15-20 minutes. Then wash your hands with water and apply a nourishing cream.
- You can lubricate your nipples with fresh cabbage juice four to five times a day.
- Cabbage is a well-known skin bleach. Rub pigmented skin daily with sauerkraut juice. Moisten the napkins with sauerkraut juice. Squeeze out the napkins. Rub the pigments and freckles on the face with gentle movements. You can apply the procedure three times a day for ten minutes. Repeat the procedure every other day, but a maximum of 30 procedures in one therapy.
- Use a mask of fresh cabbage leaves mixed in equal amounts with sour milk and partridge leaves. Hold the mask on your face for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with water. Apply some moisturizing face cream.