5 types of foods that remove cellulite in 3 weeks
The problem of “orange peel” usually affects only women. Cellulite is not a medical term. Indicates fats that are deposited against the connective tissue in the skin. They cause an uneven appearance of the skin that most resembles orange peel skin. Cellulite appears on the thighs, legs, arms and back of the body. The main causes include the amount of fat present in the body, genetics, age and poor nutrition. Nutrition is important for the development and treatment of cellulite. One of the best options is food with vitamin C. Vitamin C strengthens connective tissue and at the same time reduces the formation of cellulite. While consuming foods with more saturated fats or trans fats worsens and strengthens the appearance of cellulite. Intake of healthy and unsaturated fats reduces cellulite.
- Oatmeal-Research says that one serving of oatmeal helps to ingest fewer calories later in the day. Oats are a source of protein and fiber that create a feeling of satiety. Oat fiber eliminates toxins and cellulite. Oats contain zinc and vitamin B.
- Blueberries-are recommended for people who want to get rid of cellulite. Blueberries neutralize enzymes that destroy connective tissue. They contain high levels of vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Chili peppers – speed up metabolism by up to 25% after consumption. This vegetable is rich in vitamin B6, which regenerates connective tissue.
- Sunflower seeds-full of nutrients and successfully remove cellulite. They contain a lot of vitamin E, zinc and potassium. One cup of sunflower seeds provides more than the recommended daily intake of selenium in the body. They contain vitamin B6 which regenerates connective tissue. Vitamin B6 is a natural diuretic and removes excess water from the body. Sunflower seeds should be eaten in moderation to prevent the intake of excess calories in the body.
- Dark chocolate – natural cocoa powder contains a lot of antioxidants that accelerate the breakdown of cellulite. Dark chocolate contains a lot of potassium, iron and magnesium. A small bar of chocolate with 8% cocoa powder is the recommended daily intake of this food.