5 types of essential oils that reduce wrinkles, erase acne and scars
Urgent surgical interventions, injuries or unexpected life circumstances sometimes cause scars on the body. Doctors claim that the visibility of the scars is inevitable. Alternative medicine has been dealing with this problem for centuries. Finds solutions and natural balms that soothe scars and encourage natural skin regeneration. Natural balm helps to solve other skin problems (acne, eczema, pimples, rashes, burns and more). The skin has great power of regeneration although some injuries leave a lasting mark preventing tissue re-binding on certain parts of the skin. Herbal and essential oils help rejuvenate the skin. The most famous oils for skin renewal are the essential oil of immortelle, dog thorn, wild rose, incense and lavender.
- Essential oil with immortelle – used in products for deep regeneration and skin rejuvenation. The combination of immortelle and calendula has long been used to regenerate the skin and mucous membranes. Various types of injuries and old scars are successfully removed by rubbing balm or immortelle essential oil. Stretch marks, hematomas, varicose veins, ruptured capillaries can be treated in the same way. Immortelle successfully solves skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, insect bites and burns). In modern cosmetology, immortelle is used for creams against wrinkles and age spots. Immortelle has a high price. Then increase the number of drops of essential oil of incense and lavender which have a much lower price.
- Essential oil of dog thorn – has a beneficial effect on mature skin. It is used against stretch marks, acne scars and other scars. High content of vitamin C and stimulates collagen production. Reduces skin imperfections. It is obtained from the whole bean of the dog thorn, so it combines the properties of the oil from the pulp and the oil from the seed. The emphasis is on the properties of the pulp oil. It contains by far the highest amount of carotenoids, tocopherols, phytosterols and palytoleic acid — compared to other essential oils. Protects the skin from external influences. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action. It is used for intensive regeneration of mature skin and is an effective anti-wrinkle agent. It is used in concentrations up to 10% because due to the intense color they can color the skin.
- Lavender essential oil-used for all skin types. It is very effective against acne and scars. Lavender oil stops the bacteria that cause the initial acne infection – say dermatologists and aromatherapists. Helps regulate hormone-induced excessive pus secretion. It can reduce the traces of acne scars. Adding a small amount of lavender essential oil to other cosmetics can significantly contribute to the treatment of acne. It is used to treat psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions on the skin. Accelerates the healing process of wounds, cuts, sunburn because it strengthens the formation of scars. Lavender oil is added to chamomile to treat eczema.
- Wild rose fruit essential oil-used to care for mature skin, treat imperfections and scars on the skin. It has regenerative properties. It has a rich content of antioxidants (retinoic acid and vitamin C). These vitamins quickly regenerate the skin giving it a fresh and radiant look. Revitalizes and regenerates mature skin. Relieves deep wrinkles and stimulates collagen production. It is used for eye treatments. Collagen synthesis in the skin decreases with age. Collagen formation is important for the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Regular use of this oil reduces stretch marks, scars and acne. Relieves hyperpigmentation and other changes / damage sampled by strong sunlight. Prevents the negative effects of UV rays and slows down skin aging.
- Incense essential oil – recommended for acne and scars, reducing inflammatory processes on the skin and preventing the formation of acne and scars. Corrects wrinkles. It has a lifting effect. It is used to tone, lift and tighten the skin, prevents wrinkles, soothes dark spots, heals and slows down the signs of aging. Used to strengthen and shine hair. Hydrates dry and chapped skin. Heals wounds, rashes, eczema, burns, and scratches. It is used to soothe old and new scars and stretch marks. Incense is a natural astringent that restores healthy cells. It keeps existing tissues strong and healthy. This is the most powerful anti-aging skin oil.
Natural cream for scars (cuts, scratches, scars after operations and suturing and in keloid-fibrous tissue formed at the site of the scar).
Ingredients for the cream:
90 ml of wild rose fruit oil
30 grams of butter
30 grams of beeswax
7 ml of vitamin E oil
40 drops of incense essential oil
20 drops of lavender essential oil
20 drops of immortelle essential oil.
Put a clean pan in a low water level in a pot at a low temperature (to get a double cooker). Then put the wax, butter and wild rose oil in a bowl. Stir the mixture until it melts. Remove the homogeneous mixture from the stove. Add essential oils and vitamin E oil. Pour into clean glass or aluminum containers. This way, the cream stays quality and usable for longer. Apply the cream to the scars twice or thrice a day. The ingredients dissolve further when in contact with the skin, so take a small one the amount of cream. Keep the cream in a cool and dark place (up to 25 ° C). The shelf life is usually 6 to 12 months. It also depends on the shelf life of butter and vegetable oils.