8 natural cleansers of the lungs, liver and bloodstream
Natural cleansing of the whole organism (including the lungs and liver) is desirable after consuming medical therapy (a large number of drugs, medications and supplements). This detoxification strengthens the immunity and removes all toxins from the body. The lungs and liver are the biggest cleansers of the body because the liver cleanses the blood while the lungs take in oxygen by filtering toxins from the air and expelling harmful carbon dioxide from the body. Healthy blood rich in oxygen is achieved by maintaining the health of the liver, lungs, cells and tissues. There are foods that directly contribute to healthy work and good liver and lung function. This diet contributes to the detoxification of the lungs and liver.
- Beta carotene – orange fruits and vegetables (beets, oranges, carrots, tomatoes, red peppers) contain the pigment beta-carotene. Beta-carotene reduces the risk of lung cancer. These fruits and vegetables also contain glutathione, which contributes to the detoxification of the liver. The liver is the most burdened organ in the body. Beta-carotene has antioxidant properties. With other carotenoids, it provides 50% of vitamin A (needed in a healthy diet). The body converts beta carotene and other carotenoids into an essential nutrient or vitamin A. This vitamin participates in reproduction, cell division, bone growth, maintaining healthy eyesight and skin, and regulating the immune system. Adequate amounts of vitamin A help the body fight infections.
- Vitamin C- or absorbic acid is soluble in water. This vitamin is most often present in fruits and vegetables. It is great for detoxification. Vitamin C stimulates the production of enzymes that help cleanse the liver. It helps the lungs to carry oxygen to all parts of the body more easily. Vitamin C is present in citrus fruits (grapefruit, lemon, kiwi, orange, lime) and strawberries and pineapple. Vitamin C is useful for the proper functioning of the body. Vitamin C is important for a strong immune system and blood circulation and fights anemia by helping the absorption of iron in the body.
- Omega 3 fatty acids- The heart and bloodstream love healthy fats. The best source of omega 3 fatty acids are blue fatty fish. Other sources are walnuts, almonds and flax seeds. Blue oily fish should be eaten at least twice a day. If this is not the case, then the diet should be supplemented with supplements containing omega-3 fatty acids (almonds, pistachios, walnuts, chia seeds, flax seeds, spinach). These fatty acids lower triglycerides and help the liver work better. They strongly protect the liver of people who have diabetes and are overweight.
- Green leafy vegetables – this type of vegetable is known for the density of vitamins A, C, K and folic acid. Vitamin A protects the skin and eyes, vitamin C is a strong antioxidant, and vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting. Folic acid is one of the B vitamins that restores blood elements. Calcium iron and magnesium are present in green leafy vegetables. The best choice of vegetables for cleansing the body are spinach, lettuce, cabbage, spring onions, kale and coriander. These vegetables can be eaten raw, blanched, smoothie and the like. These vegetables help the lungs due to the content of potassium and magnesium. These vegetables help cleanse the body of heavy metals due to the abundant content of chlorophyll.
- Ginger-contains vitamins Ci B, magnesium, copper, manganese and other minerals. Due to the high concentration of gingerol, this spice contributes to the detoxification of the organism. Digestive enzymes help remove accumulated toxins in the liver. Ginger has a beneficial effect on various liver damage, especially on the “fatty liver”. Because it reduces insulin resistance and can prevent inflammation. Ginger stimulates digestion and blood circulation. It has a positive effect on the lungs because it eliminates pollutants from the air (which reach the pulmonary canals).
- Turmeric-stimulates the production of bile in the liver, which facilitates the breakdown of fats in the body and helps digestion. Reduces the inflammatory condition of liver cells for people who have fatty liver. Curcumin helps to remove pressure from the lungs after many years of smoking and thus reduces the risk of lung cancer. Curcumin in combination with cauliflower prevents prostate cancer, breast cancer and melanoma, stops the growth of cancerous cells, reduces the risk of leukemia in childhood, and is a natural liver cleanser. It has strong antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties.
- Garlic-has a high content of sulfur, allicin and selenium. It stimulates the production of important liver enzymes that eliminate toxins from the body. It has an anti-inflammatory effect. It reduces asthma and the risk of lung cancer. The use of this ointment reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease because it reduces elevated cholesterol, increased LDL (bad cholesterol), reduces blood cell adhesion, reduces high blood pressure, and prevents thrombus formation. It affects the reduction of the other two markers of cardiovascular diseases (homocysteine and C-reactive protein).
- Apples – contain pectin, vitamins and flavonoids that contribute to liver cleansing. Flavonoids and antioxidants preserve the health of the lungs and the entire respiratory system. It is advisable to eat an apple after breakfast and after lunch. It solves problems with gout, rheumatism, arthritis, liver and kidney diseases. It is useful for clogging blood vessels, cleansing the blood and fat from the blood, and treating eczema. The apple method has a positive effect on the nervous system and speeds up metabolism and weight loss.