8 healthy ways and recipes against insomnia
One of the most common sleep disorders is insomnia. It happens due to a change of sleeping place, due to negative events, stress and worry. Insomnia is a side effect due to organic diseases and functional disorders of the nervous system.
- Drink with parsley – pour about 15 grams of fresh parsley with one cup of boiling water. Drink the drink in small sips several times a day and at bedtime.
- Pillow with hops – buy or make a natural pillow filled with well-dried forest hay or dry hops.
- Cologne cotton wool – apply a piece of cotton wool with a little cologne (or alcohol lotion, or boric alcohol or perfume). Put lightly in the ears.
- Honey with milk – or with water is an old folk recipe against insomnia. It gives a peaceful sleep.
- Garlic – Eat a small peeled onion before bed for a healthy and peaceful sleep.
- Compress with mustard – sometimes a headache is the cause of insomnia. Put a compress with sneef or grated horseradish on your feet. Once a day, it is best to eat a mixture of chopped pickles and one spoon of honey during the night.
- Goat’s Milk- Two cups of fresh goat’s milk will eliminate insomnia.
- Oregano – wash your hair with oregano shampoo. Add a handful of dried oregano to 3 liters of boiling water. Rinse your hair with this water. Wrap your hair with a terry towel. Let the towel stay on your head for an hour, then blow dry your hair.