8 homemade face masks suitable for every season
Facial care means removing and flaking a thin layer of skin with dead skin cells. Then deep hydration is used. The last step is to remove all stains and scars formed during the exposure of the face to larger temperature differences (especially minus and frost). Natural masks have the most effective effect. The skin is dried every day by the sun and wind during the summer months. That is why natural face masks are the best choice. Grapes, eggs and olive oil are also great ingredients for skin care during the summer. Dark spots and scars are caused by a lot of pimples and acne on the face. Acne and pimples are especially pronounced during colder weather due to the closing of pores and the absence of sweat. They leave permanent stains. Uneven tonality is especially problematic, skin without shine is full of small pores. Then it is desirable to use a mask with cinnamon, even for everyday use. This mask fills the pores after the first application. With regular application, the skin on the face regains its radiance, youthful appearance and softness.
1. Mask with cinnamon – half a teaspoon of cinnamon, half a teaspoon of nutmeg, 1 teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Mix all ingredients. Apply the mask on the face, the area around the lips and eyes. After half an hour, rinse the mask with warm water. The mask creates a feeling of mild burning due to citric acid. The mask is very popular because it tightens the skin on the face, evens out the skin tone, gives a smooth facial structure and gives the skin softness. Removes dark spots and scars.
2. Cinnamon mask for sensitive skin – half a teaspoon of cinnamon, half a teaspoon of nutmeg, 2 teaspoons of honey, one teaspoon of water and one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Mix all ingredients. Apply the mask on the face, the area around the lips and eyes. After half an hour, rinse the mask with warm water. The mask creates a feeling of mild burning due to citric acid. The mask is very popular because it tightens the skin on the face, evens out the skin tone, gives a smooth facial structure and gives the skin softness. Removes dark spots and scars.
3. Mask for oily skin – one egg white, juice of half a lemon, a small spoon of honey. Mix the ingredients and apply on face. Hold the mask for 15-20 minutes. Rinse face with warm water. Lemon juice naturally brightens the skin. It breaks through the oil secreted by oily skin. Honey contains natural antibacterial properties.
4. Pore cleansing mask – one egg white, 1 tablespoon of white sugar and 2 small tablespoons of density. Mix the ingredients. Apply the mask on your face and leave for 15-20 minutes. Slowly remove the mask and rinse with warm water. Egg white will nourish and firm the skin. Sugar will do a peeling for the skin. Starch will absorb the impurities accumulated in the pores. You can apply aloe vera gel on sensitive areas to soothe the skin (after using the mask).
5. A mask that soothes the skin on the face – one egg white, one small spoon of aloe vera gel and one small spoon of chilled chamomile tea. In a small bowl, whisk the ingredients well. Apply to clean skin. Leave to dry for 20 minutes. Aloe vera and chamomile will have a calming effect and reduce inflammatory processes and redness.
6. Facial cleansing with grapes – grapes are a summer fruit that helps to maintain the beauty of the skin. Polyphenols from grapes slow down skin aging. It is enough to cut one bean every day. Apply to the whole face. Rinse after about twenty minutes.
7. Olive oil for the face – is an excellent source of natural squalene moisturizer used in many cosmetic products. It contains natural antioxidants, vitamins A and E and polyphenols. Lubricate your face with a little olive oil before bed. Rinse your face in the morning.
8. Eggs are a great source of protein and various compounds great for the skin. Egg whites will tighten the skin. Beat the egg whites into a foam and apply on face. Rinse with water when the foam dries on the face. Whisk the egg yolks and spread on the face. Leave on for half an hour. Rinse with cold water.