- Eat legumes (legumes) twice a week. Use olive oil to prepare salads. Use fresh tomato juice or tomato puree to prepare meals.
- Two meals a week should be with meat.
- Two to three eggs a week are enough.
- Eat blue fish at least once a week. Marine fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Eat fruits and vegetables every day (because they contain vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber that regulate digestion) and dairy products (especially cow’s milk and low-fat young cheeses).
- Eat carbohydrates (potatoes, rice, pasta) daily.
- Intake a lot of fluids through soups, teas, water, mineral water, fruit juices. Due to warm days and physical activity, the body is more prone to sweating, which loses water and electrolytes.
Number of daily and weekly meals (and snacks) for each adult
Each adult should have 3 moderate meals a day plus two snacks (for example, one apple is one snack).