6 Health Benefits Of Hemp Seeds
- Solves insomnia – hemp seeds have a high content of minerals and magnesium which has a calming effect. Seroton (or happiness hormone) is released (and reaches the brain) in the presence of magnesium. Serotonin is then converted to melatonin. A serving of hemp seed contains almost 50% of the recommended daily allowance of magnesium.
- Prevents osteoporosis- Hemp seeds contain calcium. Calcium is necessary for the formation and strengthening of bones. Calcium helps in the recovery of damaged bone tissue. Prevents osteoporosis.
- Solves anemia – hemp seeds contain iron. Iron is an important element in the formation of red blood cells. It is good to include hemp seeds in the diet for all people who have anemia.
- Prevention for cancer seeds and hemp oil contain a certain amount of phenolic compounds. These are powerful antioxidants that prevent the appearance of various types of cancers with the elimination of free radicals. Free radicals are toxic by-products of cell metabolism. Free radicals sometimes damage healthy cells with a mutation in DNA from healthy cells. Thus, healthy cells become malignant.
- Strengthening immunity — hemp oil and seeds contain a number of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, as well as folic compounds, fiber, and healthy oils — that effectively boost immunity. They help the immune system to cope with numerous health disorders.
- Hormone regulation-hemp seeds contain gamma-linolenic acid which has the effect of a hormonal regulator for the thyroid gland and pancreas. It can relieve symptoms due to hormonal imbalance including sudden mood swings, depression and anxiety. It regulates hormones that affect weight gain and the feeling of hunger.