5 useful drinks for fast weight loss
People who want to lose weight quickly (excess weight) should not use restrictive measures, starvation and skipping meals. On the contrary, these people should avoid artificial juices, sweets, snacks, overly spicy and fatty foods, and increase their intake of fiber, fruits, vegetables and herbal teas. Make the meal smaller and more frequent. And any kind of physical activity is required. Prolonged sitting should definitely be avoided. With age, the metabolism slows down and fats are harder to dilute. Obesity is both an aesthetic and a health problem but a solvable problem. A variety of herbal drinks can help maintain optimal body weight.
- Milk with turmeric-turmeric solves various inflammatory processes in the body and speeds up metabolism. That is why extra pounds melt more easily. Heat one cup of milk and add 1/5 tablespoon of turmeric powder, a pinch of pepper and ¼ tablespoons of Ceylon cinnamon. The drink has the greatest effect an hour before bedtime.
- Drink with parsley and cucumbers to detoxify the body – peel one parsley root and one cucumber and chop into rings. Squeeze half a fresh lemon. Put the ingredients in a blender. Add half a cup of mineral water. Add more water as needed. This drink has an effect after a hearty meal. Cucumber and parsley encourage the removal of harmful substances from the body. They have a hydrating effect. The effect of this vegetable is increased by lemon juice, which has a depurative effect.
- Dandelion tea-dandelion is a powerful diuretic that expels fluids, toxins and fats (which burden the body and cause bloating). Dandelion has a particularly beneficial effect on the kidneys and liver. Cleansing the liver and kidneys also strengthen the work of these organs. Pour one liter of water into a larger kettle and bring the water to a boil. Pour 3 tablespoons of a mixture of chopped root and dandelion leaves into boiling water. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Let the tea cool. Strain. Add a little lemon juice and stevia to alleviate the bitterness. Drink in the break between meals. It is not recommended for people who use medical therapy with diuretics.
- Thick smoothies with pineapple and grapefruit types of fruit are rich in fiber that strengthens the intestines and prolongs the feeling of satiety .. so the person reduces the need for food. Grapefruit contains few calories and is rich in nutrients. Put one cup of water and one small spoon of chia seeds in the multipractice. Add one cup of fresh pineapple cubes and half a chopped grapefruit. Try using fresh pineapple canned pineapple containing sugar.
- Drink with green apple and green vegetables – apple is rich in pectin. Pectin is a fiber that contributes to better control of blood sugar and encourages the expulsion of toxins from the body. You can use apple peel for a delicious weight loss tea. This type of fruit can be combined with other plants and vegetables that promote fat melting. Wash one green apple, celery, a few chard leaves and parsley leaves. Cut the apple with the peel into cubes. Finely chop the other ingredients. Squeeze one fresh lemon- Put all the ingredients in a blender. Add half a cup of water, a pinch of ground pepper and half a teaspoon of ground ginger.