Internists from Estonia (Riga) have found that sound vibrations have a positive effect on humans
The positive effect of the method called “breathing gymnastics” has the ability to reduce high blood pressure. Sound vibrations affect the brain, hearing, vision, and internal organs.
- It is necessary to take a deep breath through the nose.
- When exhaling, the following sounds should be sung fluently: M, U, O, E, A and Š.
- Sigh and exhale with the song lasts approximately 7 seconds each.
- The exercise should be done for 5 to 10 minutes.
- The effect is better if the exercise is repeated / performed often during the day.
Vibration of the letter E = affects the throat, the letter O = affects the heart, the letter U = the abdomen, the letter A = the arms and legs, the letters M and Š = the whole organism.
This gymnastics is similar to a full body massage. It repairs the lungs and tones the lungs. This means that exercise actually activates the supply of oxygen to all organs and systems in the body. Overall, it helps to normalize blood pressure with regular use of prescribed medical therapy.