7 ways to more easily remove pain in the spine
Pain in the spine and spinal column in general affects all age groups of adults. So-called radiculitis is a pressure on the roots of the spinal nerves, often accompanied by inflammatory conditions.
- The main task in the acute phase is the release of nerve root pressure – which is achieved with therapeutic (curative) gymnastics. This type of exercise strengthens the muscular skeleton of the back, which does not allow the vertebrae to “sit” on each other, thus pressing on the nerves.
- Lying (without moving) under the lamp can temporarily relieve pain. It is recommended to use the lamp with worm light exclusively for skin diseases because it is useless for back pain and nerve root compression.
- Pepper patch soothes inflammatory conditions in the spine. Hold the patch while you can suffer the stinging from the patch. The patch is used in addition to medical medication.
- Rubbing the spine with a pharmacy tincture also reduces pain. Pharmacy tincture is made from hot peppers, fir oil and red or white tiger (Vietnamese) balm.
- The diet should not contain salts, smoked foods and marinades.
- At the time of pain, you should drink more water because it reduces swelling in the tissues.
- You should refrain from products that have a disturbing effect (strong coffee, tea, chocolate and a caffeinated beverage). Get rid of salt and sugar that keep fluid in the bloodstream.