8 recipes for hair and skin care with tea mushroom (kombucha)
Tea mushroom (Kombucha) has a very rich composition. This mushroom contains a lot of vitamin C, B vitamins, lactic, acetic and gluconic acid, calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron and copper. Yeast acids have a strong antimicrobial effect but do not disturb the beneficial micro-flora. Tea fungus is equally useful for external use. Recipe for tea mushroom yeast: add one small spoon of green or black tea to two liters of boiling water. Add 100 g of sugar. Stir until the ingredients are melted. When the tea reaches room temperature, pour the tea into a glass jar. Rinse the kombucha root first with warm water. Carefully lower the mushroom into the tea. Cover the jar with a cotton cloth. Tie with an elastic band. The mushroom should be breathed, so do not close the jar with a lid. Keep in a dark place for 8 days (for a sweeter taste) and 12 days (for a sour taste). You only make kombucha with clean hands. Rinse the mushroom with warm water and transfer to a clean glass jar. Then pour new tea (again made according to the recipe from the beginning of the article). Add 1 dl of old tea. The remaining tea can be used. You will notice that the fungus is growing. You can always transplant mushroom shoot (pelcers) and give the young shoots (growing from the bottom up) to your loved ones.
- Tea mushroom bath for face and body skin – tea fungus yeast rejuvenates, invigorates and cleanses the skin. Bath recipe: pour half a liter of drink (must not be younger than 14 days) in a bath with water at a temperature of 36 to 37 ° C. Use the bath once a week. The duration of the hook should be about 15 minutes. The skin should not be rinsed after using the bath. Just dry the skin lightly with a towel. Regular baths strengthen circulation. They restore tightness and smoothness to the skin. This bath has a pronounced fragrant effect. Restores the skin’s natural balance.
- Anti-inflammatory cleaning with tea fungus – put a terry towel in a bowl with warm water. Put a linen napkin in a plate with tea mushroom yeast. Squeeze the towel and place on face and neck for 2 minutes to warm the skin and open the pores. Take off the towel and put a napkin soaked with yeast on your face for about 2 minutes. Then put the towel again and then the napkin and then the warm towel. Then lie down for 5 to 7 minutes. Rub the skin with an ice cube after the procedure. You can do the procedure twice in seven days.
- Tea mushroom face mask – when separating the body (from the tea fungus), separate a thin layer. Cut thin pieces from this layer. Use as a mask under the eyes. This mask perfectly removes swelling, bruises and dark circles under the eyes. Keep the mask in the refrigerator. These masks can be used as nail applications because they stop the brittleness and peeling of the nails.
- Peeling for tired legs – mix a tablespoon of kombucha yeast with one tablespoon of coarse sea salt. Place on steamed foot skin. Massage for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This peeling cleanses rough skin, heals cracks and blisters. Gives skin a scent. Recovers nails. Practice once or twice for seven days.
- Hand skin rejuvenation mask – mix one small spoon of yeast with one small spoon of olive oil. Put your hands and nails on clean skin. Wear cotton gloves. Leave the mask on for about 2 hours or overnight. You can perform the procedure once in seven days. Even the roughest skin on the hands becomes soft and smooth after the first treatments.
- Tea mushroom nourishes hair – dissolve one tablespoon of white henna in hot water until you get a mixture of thick sour cream. Leave for about 20 minutes. Add 4 tablespoons of tea mushroom yeast. Stir until you get a homogeneous mixture. Put the mask on the scalp. Massage for about 5 minutes. Then spread the mixture over the entire length of the hair. Wrap your head and hold for about 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Hair lotion without rinsing – heat 150 ml of kombucha yeast. Add one tablespoon of honey. Strain as needed. Keep refrigerated. Apply the lotion with a spray along the entire length of damp hair after washing. You comb your hair. The hair will be strong and shiny.
- Tea fungus removes dandruff – pour one tablespoon of nettle with 200 ml of boiling water. After one hour, strain the liquid. Add 200 ml of tea mushroom yeast. Rinse your hair with this liquid after each wash. At least 10 procedures are required. Dry your hair naturally or with a towel.