One morning cup of coffee before meals improves skin tone
An old cosmetic recipe of our grandmothers for strengthening skin tone is one cup of coffee in the morning on an empty stomach. Even modern research says that caffeine firms the skin and protects the skin from premature aging and excessive drying. Coffee stimulates the action of enzymes, which results in the formation of fats that repair the destroyed protective layer of the skin. Thus dehydration is reduced because dry skin is prone to aging and sensitivity. The cosmetics industry successfully applies coffee in moisturizing care products that help the epidermis protect itself by stimulating internal lipid production. Caffeine is used in products for the eye area because it strengthens the micro-circulation, makes the skin firm by eliminating excess fluid. Swelling of the eyelids is alleviated by applying such products during the evening periods. Caffeine is also the active ingredient in many anti-cellulite creams and weight loss creams.
The cellulite layer is made up of accumulated fat in the swelling cells. They cause changes in tissues and collagen fibers. Caffeine with lipolytic properties stimulates the mechanism of fat breakdown in swollen cells. As a result, the cells shrink. Caffeine is added to weight loss creams with ingredients that drain and improve micro-circulation. These creams stimulate the exchange of fat accumulated in the cells. They tighten the skin, reduce the density of the so-called goosebumps, reduce pillows and fat deposits. The richness of aromas contained in coffee beans has encouraged perfume creators to incorporate these substances into women’s and men’s perfumes. In women’s perfumes with coffee, a warm and gentle aroma of coffee predominates, while men’s perfumes with a bitter aroma.
Coffee should be stored in a hermetically sealed glass container — which is the best option because the biggest enemies of coffee are moisture and air. Coffee does not like sunlight either because it loses its freshness. Keep coffee in a hermetically sealed dark container away from heat sources.
- You will always have fresh coffee if you use manual or electric coffee grinder and do it yourself.
- Freshly ground coffee always has a stronger aroma than coffee that has stood for a long time.
- You can combine coffee with milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon, whipped cream, alcoholic beverages, ice cream and the like.
- For people who have an espresso machine and other beverages, waiters and bartenders advise adding a few drops of mineral water to the milk for a richer foamed milk foam.
- For coffee with whipped cream, you can add a few drops of rum when whipping whipped cream.