October 21 is World Apple Day (An apple a day keeps the doctor away)
Apple is a well-known fruit. The world’s most famous is the keen apple after the prestigious American software company Apple from Silicon Valley, founded in 1976. A lot is written about the multiple uses of apples, so the apple has a holiday. Namely, every October 21, World Apple Day is celebrated. There are more than 7000 kinds of apple in the world.
Apples have been revered for centuries as a medicinal remedy. Modern medicine recognizes the highly nutritious and medicinal value of apples. That is why in some countries newborn children are given grated apples with honey against gastric and intestinal catarrh. It is the only antiseptic food. Apples with bee honey have a beneficial effect on peaceful sleep and good digestion, which is important for both sick and healthy people. There are several interesting recipes with apples in the text.
- Drink with apple – clean one large apple and grate it finely. Add an equal amount of orange juice. Add one tablespoon of honey. Occasionally take one tablespoon of the mixture throughout the day.
- Salad with apples – grate a few larger apples. Add orange juice and lemon juice. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of honey. You can add a few slices of banana, whipped cream or sweet cream.
- Apples for baby fast food-mix boiled apples, oatmeal, honey, vanilla and a glass of yogurt. This is a rich food for children that can also be spread on a slice of bread.
- Apple cider vinegar to stimulate digestion – mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, two tablespoons of honey, and one cup of warm water. It strengthens the mucous membrane of the throat and the inner shell of the nose, stimulates digestion, facilitates metabolism in the sick and exhausted organism, harmonizes circulation, removes toxins from the body and strengthens the immune system. For insomnia, drink the drink before going to bed, and in case of irregular digestion of food in the body, drink the drink in the morning on a parasitic stomach. For hoarseness you can drink and gargle the drink. Doctors say that the combination of honey and apple cider vinegar increases the body’s ability to deliver oxygen to vital organs.
- Cream with sour apple – with a fork, mash about 200 g of soft cow’s cheese, add 2 tablespoons of honey and mix everything. Peel a sour apple and grate it finely. Add to the cheese and honey mixture. Pour into glasses and decorate with whipped cream.
- Salad with apple and cabbage – peel and grate one sour apple, add 30 g of sliced dried figs, 20 g of raisins, lemon juice, 50 g of carrots, 50 g of grated red cabbage, 50 g of grated green cabbage and 50 g of kohlrabi . Mix all ingredients. Add 3 tablespoons of honey if desired.
- Biscuit and apple dessert – peel a dozen smaller apples and cut them into pieces. Pour 2 dcl of red wine into the pot and add the apples. Add the crispy biscuits when the apples are soft. Cook briefly over low heat until biscuits soften. Add stevia or honey as desired. Pour the mixture into bowls and garnish with whipped cream.
- Salad with almonds and apples – peel and grate one kilogram of apples. Add 100 g of raisins and 100 g of almonds. Add stevia or honey and the juice of one lemon. Add sour cream and mix everything. Pour the salad into bowls. Garnish with sliced apples, cinnamon and ground almonds.