8 quick recipes for autumn care of damaged hair and hair prone to breakage
- Treatment with beets and rye bread – pour one and a half liters of cold water into a 3-liter jar. Add the peeled and chopped beets. Allow the mixture to ferment for 5 to 6 days. The mixture will rise to the top of the jar where a green scram (cream) will form. Strain the liquid through gauze. Dilute with warm water. Wash your hair with regular shampoo. Then put the mixture. Dip a towel into this mixture and wrap your head with that towel. Hold for about 2 hours. Rinse with water to which you have added a little vinegar. Before applying the product, rub a mixture of rye bread and water into the scalp (chop 100 to 150 g of rye bread. Put it in boiling water or pour boiling water over it). Put an egg or yogurt on your hair instead of soap or shampoo.
- Treatment with honey and tea fungus – add one tablespoon of honey to a cup with tea mushroom tincture (kombucha). Heat without boiling. Stir and place the mixture on damp hair. Add a tincture of chamomile flowers to the same mixture if you want a lighter hair color.
- Mask for brittle hair – older people in particular (whose hair is brittle and thin) should put on a mask of one tablespoon of vegetable oil and one egg yolk once a week. Spread the mixture on the hair. Wrap your head in a towel. Wash your hair after half an hour and dry it with a soft towel.
- Water with lemon-peel 4 lemons. Boil lemon zest in one liter of water for 15 minutes. Rinse your hair with this water once a week.
- Soap grass- seborrhea soothed and the root of medicinal soap grass. Put a glass of chopped soap grass root to boil for 10 minutes in 6 liters of water. Leave overnight and then strain. Heat the liquid. Pour over the head for 15 minutes. Then rinse with water to which you have added vinegar or citric acid.
- Tea fungus against dandruff in the hair-intensive dandruff production can be reduced with the use of tincture of tea fungus (kombucha). Once a month, apply tea fungus lotion to your entire hair. Dip a small piece of cloth into the lotion and pat it on the head. Wash your hair after half an hour.
- Black poplar leaves-ten grams of dried black poplar leaves boil for 10 minutes in 5 liters of water. Leave overnight. Heat the liquid before use. Put on a mask of 2 scrambled eggs. Rinse with acidic water (water in which you put vinegar or citric acid). Apply black poplar tea.
- Regenerate hair-ash periodically with ash water. Dilute a glass of ash with water to the consistency of sour cream. Put on hair and rub with a strong massage. Rinse with water with the addition of vinegar or citric acid.