Simple tips for quick headache relief (for example, lean your forehead against the window glass)
Headache is a phenomenon due to irritation of the nerve endings of the blood vessels of the head or meninges. The cause can be strenuous and prolonged physical or mental work, very strained eyes or diseases of internal organs. Headache due to overwork requires more rest and rethinking (and changing) the daily routine. Sleeping in a ventilated room and light morning exercises usually relieve headaches and have a beneficial effect. Migraine is a type of headache that has become part of everyday life.
Steam baths are very beneficial for migraine pain. Heat a bowl with equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water until boiling. Tilt your head over the bowl and inhale 75 times when the steam weakens. Headaches caused by high blood pressure are relieved by moderately hot foot or hand baths (which direct blood from the head to the extremities).
- The headache disappears if we lean our head (forehead) on the window glass. This neutralizes the electrostatic charge from the skin (which causes headaches).
- In case of dizziness, herbal liquid with hawthorn helps: pour 20 berries of the plant with a glass of boiling water. Cook for about ten minutes on low heat. Drink on an empty stomach.
- The headache is relieved by a compress of wool dipped in a mixture of equal amounts of vinegar and olive oil.
- Vinegar compress eliminates headaches.
- Tie a 7 to 8 cm wide strip of soft wool around your head to relieve the headache. Cover the front of the eyebrows with a strip that should pass behind the head below the occipital protrusion.
- Squeeze a fresh cabbage leaf to stimulate the secretion of juice. Screw to forehead and temples. Coat the joints and indentations under the ear fringe with cabbage juice.
- Place the smooth side of fresh mint leaves on the forehead and temples. Or halves of the onion. Hold for about twenty minutes or until the pain stops.
- Peel a lemon peel 2 to 3 mm thick. Place the wet side of the bark on the temples and hold for a while. Redness will appear on the skin under the lemon peel, which irritates the skin but will alleviate the pain.
- Horseradish compress is one of the best headache remedies. Apply the compress on the nape of the neck, temples or on the heels of the feet.
- For a very severe headache, mix finely ground dry russe with rose oil and vinegar. Apply to the head previously washed with salt water.
- Thyme leaves placed on the forehead will also relieve headaches. Thyme herbal liquid allegedly helps against memory loss, strengthens and restores memory.
- Treat chronic headaches with thyme boiled in a larger amount of water. In the evening, immerse your head in warm tea for 10 to 15 minutes and then pour over the body.
- Boil one to two agave leaves in 2 to 3 liters of water. Sprinkle this tea over your head and body several nights in a row.
- And children can have headaches. Fill a pillow with a large amount of dried immortelle. Let the child sleep on this pillow. The next day, make immortelle tea from a pillow. Wash your child’s hands and head / hair.
- The headache of any origin can be positively affected by the smell of finely beaten various herbs and herbal tea.
- Solve the headache by chewing the bark of prickly capers.
- Mint tincture relieves headaches: pour one tablespoon of dried mint leaves with a cup of boiling water. Leave for 40 minutes. Strain. Drink in small sips in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before bed. Put fresh mint leaves on your forehead against severe headaches.
- Relieve severe headaches by drinking warm cabbage tea. For the same purpose, use ¼ cups of fresh blackcurrant juice three times a day.
- Headaches caused by fatigue and stress are treated by drinking a tincture of equal parts of chamomile flowers, mint leaves, fennel fruits and valerian root. Add two small spoons of the listed ingredients to half a liter of boiling water. Allow to cool. Drink this drink overnight.
- In a cup of boiling water add one tablespoon of dried meadow clover flowers. Drink ½ cups three times a day.
- Pour one tablespoon of dried St. John’s wort with one cup of boiling water. Sneeze for about 5 minutes on low heat. Drink ¼ cups three times a day.
- Try to eliminate persistent headaches by drinking a quarter cup of potato juice, three times a day before meals.
- Pour 250 cups of cold water over one cup of chopped wild sunflower root. Drink a quarter cup once a day half an hour before meals.
- Pour a cup of boiling water over one tablespoon of dry nettle. Drink one tablespoon three times a day. Honey can be added.
- Pour one tablespoon of dried wild rose flower with one cup of boiling water. Take two tablespoons three times a day for half an hour before meals.
- Pour half a gram of wild rosemary powder or 10 grams of dried flowers of this plant into a cup of boiling water. Drink as needed.
- Pour one tablespoon of crystal sugar into a glass of water and drink before bed if the headache is caused by stress.
28.Against permanent migraine, use dry oregano shampoo, ie add two tablespoons of the plant to a liter of boiling water. After two hours, wash your hair.