5 natural remedies against oily scalp
Oily hair can be the result of excessive work of sebaceous glands that secrete false oils (sebum) when it is not necessary or the result of inadequate (irregular) hygiene. There are natural solutions against oily hair.
- Aloe vera plant is a great ally in the fight against oily hair. Mix one tablespoon of aloe vera gel, one tablespoon of lemon juice with a cup of mild shampoo. Put the ingredients on your hair and leave for 3 to 5 minutes. Then rinse your hair well. To facilitate the procedure, add aloe vera gel and lemon juice to the shampoo you use regularly.
- Apple cider vinegar-balances the natural pH value of the scalp, prevents hair breakage that restores shine and soothes the scalp. A conditioner will not be needed to comb the hair after using apple cider vinegar. Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar with the same amount of warm water. Pour this over wet hair. Rinse your hair after a few minutes. The unpleasant odor will disappear while the scalp will calm down.
- Lemon juice and citric acid balance the pH value of the scalp and control the secretion of sebum and there is no unpleasant odor. Mix a cup of lemon juice with a cup of water. Put on hair and hold for 10 minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Black tea-contains tinnin, a substance that helps regulate sebum by narrowing the pores on the scalp. Pour half a cup of water and two small spoons of black tea into the bowl. When the tea boils, remove the leaves. Hold for ten minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Egg yolk in combination with lemon works wonders for hair. Separate the two egg yolks and add the juice of one lemon to the egg yolks. Mix the ingredients and apply on the scalp. Leave on your head for 10 minutes. Rinse your hair with clean water.
Cover page: http://www.olival.hr