Ash is useful in many ways, even for good health
House ash was once used for washing clothes, purifying water, removing stains from clothes and many useful things. Ash also has healing properties. As soon as the wood burns, practically all macro and micro elements from the wood become ashes. It is best to use the finest top layer of ash. Fir and lilac ash, dried leaves, magazines and printed objects, pieces of charcoal, polyethylene and plastics must not be used for medicinal purposes. Oral administration of ash can cause gastritis, bleeding, pain due to stomach ulcers.
- Birch ash – helps against lung diseases, arthritis, ischemia, allergies, lung and gastrointestinal diseases, including infectious diseases. Pour three tablespoons of ash with half a liter of boiling water. Leave for 2 hours, then strain through cheesecloth. Take this healing water twice a day in small sips. Therapy lasts 10 days. Contraindications may be intolerance to milk.
- Willow ash-useful for diseases of the cardiovascular system, inflammatory conditions of the genitals, infertility and painful menstrual cycles. Use according to the principle of oak ash.
- Oak ash – against intraocular pressure (eye) and intracranial pressure (problems with pressure in the brain), diarrhea. Pour four tablespoons of ash with a liter of boiling water. Leave for 24 hours, then strain. Take 3 tablespoons three times a day for half an hour before meals. The therapy lasts for 2 weeks, so you should pause for at least 5 days, so the procedure can be repeated.
- Aspen ash – against colitis, diseases of the urinary tract and bronchitis. Pour four tablespoons of ash with a liter of boiling water. Leave for ten days in a dark place. Take 8 tablespoons three times a day of this healing water two hours after meals. After ten days, take a break of 3 weeks and repeat the therapy. Eliminate olives, fresh tomatoes, salty and spicy dishes from your diet while using this healing water.
- Linden ash-against colds and prostatitis. Pour one tablespoon of ash with one cup of boiling water. Leave for half an hour, then strain the liquid through gauze. Over a period of two weeks, take 3 to 4 tablespoons of this healing water during the day. Then take a break.