Walnut is unsurpassed for boosting immunity because it contains 50X more vitamin C than citrus
Strengthening immunity can be done with tried and tested folk methods and means that are simple, accessible to everyone and sometimes very pleasant. These are honey, lemon, onion and garlic.
- Honey, lemon, onion and garlic are all natural remedies that can be used regularly to boost immunity. There is no fear of unforeseen and unwanted negative effects and complications.
- Red diet to strengthen immunity – means the use of red fruits, vegetables, berries and juices of red fruits and vegetables. It is desirable to drink any fresh juices from red fruits and vegetables (beets, cherries, blackberries, pomegranates, grapes, strawberries, cranberries) for 3 weeks. During the first week, take half a glass of juice three times a day, during the second week, take twice a day, and during the third week, take once in the breaks between meals. Take a ten-day break and repeat the procedure with red fruits and vegetables.
- Other fresh fruits and vegetables are useful for boosting immunity because these fruits and vegetables contain all the minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
- The use of strong-acting immuno-stimulants is not necessary to strengthen immunity. It is advisable to pay attention to the diet because most people do not eat properly. The first condition of a proper diet is a regimen. Food should be taken 3 to 4 times a day because a certain combination of products in one meal / meal provides quality cleansing of the body.
- The Japanese diet, which gives preference to the use of seafood (squid, crabs, shrimp, cod, salmon, perch), contributes to the rapid strengthening of immunity. These more expensive fish can be replaced with efficient, cheaper analog seafood (mussels, Alaskan cod, herring, grasshopper, mackerel).
- Walnuts are great food if a person feels tired and lethargic. Walnuts contain 8X more vitamin C than black currants and 50X more vitamin C than citrus. It is enough to eat 3 to 5 pieces / kernels of walnuts a day.
- Quick immunostimulator with walnuts: cut walnuts and mix walnuts with sugar or may honey in a ratio of 1: 1. Leave in a well-sealed jar in a dark and dry place for a month. Take one teaspoon three times a day for half an hour before meals.
- Iodine – to strengthen immunity, it is enough to lubricate the feet with iodine for two weeks in a row overnight.
- Foot massage with oils: one drop of cinnamon essential oil, 2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, 2 drops of tea tree essential oil and 2 drops of lemon essential oil. Add another 20 ml of any essential oil.
- Practicing aromatic baths: Vitamin baths really boost immunity. Needed leaves, dried fruits or branches of raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, currant rods. Make a mixture of the components you have available in your own environment. Use the same content for all components. Pour over with hot water. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes. Add the obtained vegetable liquid to the prepared bath at a temperature of 35 ° C to 37 ° C. The effect of this procedure is increased with the addition of essential oils (for example 3 to 5 drops of eucalyptus oil or lavender oil). This bitch facilitates breathing, strengthens immunity, soothes headaches and eliminates fatigue in the body.