10 home-made cosmetic recipes with melon
Nicotinic acid from melon improves complexion and protects cells from ultraviolet radiation. Vitamin C stimulates collagen production and protects the epidermis from dryness and other harmful environmental influences. The skin receives the required amount of moisture under the action of carotene in the intercellular spaces. The melon is full of iron. The melon pulp mask incredibly strengthens the circulation and improves the supply of cells with the necessary oxygen. Melon has antimicrobial action due to the mare contained in melon. Therefore, melon can be applied directly to an irritated face, a person with hormonal pimples, a face with a rash and the like. A peeling for the face can be made from dried and chopped bark.
- Mask for refreshing facial skin – ripe melon cut into thin slices. Arrange the slices on the face and neck. Hold for 15 minutes. Wash face with cold water.
- Mask for oily skin – mash the middle of the melon. Mix two tablespoons of the mixture with the beaten egg whites and one tablespoon of sour cream. Rub the face with the remaining crust first, then put on the mask. Hold for 15 minutes. Rinse face with cold water.
3.Mask for dry skin-crushed middle melon mix with one tablespoon of grape juice. Hold on face for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Apply moisturizing face cream.
- Mask for normal skin – mix two tablespoons of melon puree with an equal amount of plum flesh. Add one tablespoon of olive oil. The mask hydrates and nourishes facial skin with all micro-elements.
- Mask for all skin types – mix two tablespoons of melon puree with an equal amount of melted honey. Add one tablespoon of sour cream. The mask hydrates and nourishes normal facial skin with all micro-elements
- Facial skin rejuvenation mask – mix two cups of mashed middle melon with one cup of almond and sesame oil. Cook until the mask thickens. Hold on face for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Apply moisturizing face cream. Use the rest of the fleshy part of the fruit in the form of a mask and rub your face with boiled oil every day. This is one of the most effective means of skin rejuvenation.
- Mask bleach whitening mask – mix the middle of the melon with an equal amount of chopped lemon in a ratio of 2: 1. The whitening properties help to remove and neutralize freckles and dark spots and soften the strong color of freckles on the face.
- Melon seeds for skin whitening – chop slightly dried melon seeds. Pour one tablespoon with 100 milliliters of hot water. The resulting essence should be treated twice a day. Melon seeds also have a mild effect on skin rejuvenation.
9.Peeling mask-mix two tablespoons of meat or juice with a tablespoon of thick cooked wheat semolina, one egg yolk and one tablespoon of honey and the same amount of olive oil and a pinch of baking soda. Massage the mixture on the skin with light circular motions. Leave for ten minutes and then wash your face with warm water. Then apply some moisturizer.
- Nourishing face cleansing lotion – mash the fleshy part of the melon and squeeze about 400 ml of juice. Add one tablespoon of rare honey and 5 grams of salt. Allow the salt to dissolve completely. Strain the mixture again and add 200 ml of dry white wine. Pour into dark glass bottles. Keep refrigerated for up to a month. Treat your face with lotion every morning and evening.