Gently tapping the body from foot to head is extremely healing
A light tapping of the hands all over the body can be a self-massage or this massage procedure can be performed by another person. Everyday gymnastics, tonic elixirs, contrast showers or pats on the body are ways to fill the body with energy and enthusiasm.
This proven method is effective after the first self-massage procedures. Proponents of this method say that because of this massage, the meridians and the body are activated, and the work of the cardiovascular system and other important organs in the body is strengthened. Circulation is stimulated, so the blood circulates faster and manages to deliver oxygen to the nutrients to other parts of the body and expel all harmful substances from the body. This self-massage is performed with rounded palms. The arm should be relaxed and flexible and never in a convulsive position. The person should be completely calm and focused on the massage. A light tapping from head to toe means tapping the whole body with your hands from top to bottom.
- Tap from the forehead to the back of the head with a pleasant tapping. Massage the right and left sides of the neck 30 times. Rub the ears especially lightly.
- Tap your right shoulder with your left hand and vice versa.
- Extend your left arm forward and tap your entire arm 15 to 20 times along its entire length. Repeat the procedure with the right hand.
- Gather your palms into fists. Tap the spine as long as you can cover the spine with your hands. Repeat about 30 times.
- Tap lightly on the abdomen. Tap your groin with your fists about 15 times.
- Massage each leg separately from the bottom up, i.e. from the shins to the thighs about 30 times.
- Finish the exercise by tapping your feet and tapping each foot about 15 times.