Contact with birch and linden affects everyone, especially women
Dendrotherapy, which uses the healing properties of trees, is becoming increasingly popular in the world. This therapy is especially effective due to many health disorders. A person should be charged with the energy of trees a few hours before bedtime. Otherwise, this contact with trees can cause insomnia. It is best to do dendrotherapy at dawn or in the afternoon from 4 to 6 p.m. Do not stand near a tree for more than 3 to 5 minutes so as not to provoke arterial pressure juices and emotional irritability. Start with short intervals that gradually increase to a maximum of 5 minutes.
1. Stay in the woods and collect medicinal leaves and branches — walk through wooded parks or woods when you have the opportunity. Choose a tree that has healing powers. For the treatment and collection of natural plant raw materials from the forest, go as far as possible from urban settlements, roads, industrial companies and the like.
2. Linden and birch are the most useful for women – these trees give life energy. The natural strength of these trees heals gynecological problems, normalizes hormonal status and preserves youth.
3. Contact with trees – the person should approach the tree at 40 to 60 cm, turn your back to the tree. Relax with normal, even and rhythmic breathing. The intoxicating scent of linden flower is already beneficial to women. Strengthens the secretion of pleasure hormones and female sex hormones. People allergic to linden and without should choose other types of trees.
4. Collecting leaves-Gather linden leaves and dry in a dark place. Herbal liquids and linden tea have a beneficial effect on women of all ages. They are also useful for healthy women and women who suffer from menstrual disorders, infertility, uterine bleeding, painful critical days and menopause, and the like. Pour 400 tablespoons of linden flowers with 400 ml of boiling water. Leave for half an hour. Strain and drink the hot beverage in small sips before meals. Use linden preparations for two to three weeks, then take a break. Do not use linden preparations during pregnancy. In case of tumors, complications of infectious diseases and fever, do not use the sauna.
5. Sauna – to visit the sauna or use the tub, prepare young branches of linden and birch. Brooms from these branches will improve the condition of the skin and fill the body with positive energy. The aroma will alleviate mood swings typical of hormonal changes and menopause. The skin should be moistened in warm water or sauna and with gentle broom movements passed over the skin and lightly cracked on the body.