Types of plants suitable for children’s, bedroom and work room
Plants are the decoration of every room and have health benefits. Scientists believe that plants clean the air and create a favorable micro-climate in the rooms. Plants therefore need to be properly arranged in a variety of rooms. There are no special rules for the living room, dining room and kitchen.
Plants for children’s room:
- Myrtle lat Myrtus-contains essential oils that destroy microbes. After reaching the body, these essential oils continue to have a healing effect.
- House fern lat Nephrolepis – has a positive effect on the nervous system. It is especially suitable for school-age children because it strengthens memory.
- Hypeastrum lat Hippeastrum – gives strength and substances that the plant releases have antiviral and antibacterial effect. It contains alkaloids that have a positive effect on the nervous system.
- Cyclamen lat Cyclamen-capricious children make calmer. Develops artistic abilities.
- Crassula lat Crassula-gives the child peace by contributing to a better mood.
- Chinese rose lat Hibiscuc rosa sinensis – stimulates thinking, children are less tired. There is an artistic atmosphere in the children’s room.
- It is not advisable to keep plants with heavy energy in the children’s room, for example ehmea lat Aechmea, neorelegija lat Neoregelia, yuka lat Yucca, difenbahija lat Dieffenbachia and cacti. It is also not advisable to keep plants with a strong smell in the children’s room, ie jasmine lat Jasminum, hyacinth lat Hiacinthus, bitter gourd lat Primula.
Plants suitable for work or business premises
It is not desirable to keep strong-smelling plants in offices and business premises because they divert attention from work and business obligations.
- Beautiful jova lat Impatiens — thrives in rooms where there are plenty of people. Neutralizes conflicting energy. Helps develop work skills. Stimulates the creation of new ideas and scientific discoveries.
- Hibiscus lat Hibiscus- initiates creativity. Develops organizational skills, neatness and accuracy. It neutralizes aggression and dictatorship.
- Fern lat Polypodiophuta- assistant in thinking and decision-making, strengthens concentration on the essential, ie the main work tasks.
- Fatsia lat Fatsia-helps to control personal speech and behavior, maintains a calm atmosphere, develops business qualities, contributes to better communication among users of the room / office.
- Chrysanthemum lat Chrysanthemum- has small chamomile-like flowers so it is a great plant for public places. It helps strong people to survive with each other.
- Yucca lat Yucca-develops work skills and rationalism, helps to suppress and avoid scandals and quarrels.
- Water palm or ciperus lat Cyperus-helps proper and constructive organization of work, helps to solve and find the best solution
- Echmea lat Aechmea is an ideal plant for the male office. Gives a determined and strong character. Gives and strengthens the strength of the people present in the office / business space.
It is not advisable to keep palms lat Arecaceae and ficus lat Ficus and other large plants in the bedroom because they fight at night with people in the room for oxygen and clean air. They absorb oxygen and emit carbon dioxide.
- Pelargonium lat Pelargonium- helps due to disorders of the nervous system and nervousness of various origins, including menopause and insomnia.
- Aloe vera lat Aloe vera – releases oxygen during the night and absorbs carbon dioxide, so it is a desirable plant in bedrooms.
- Camellia lat Camellia-provides psychological help due to problems with physical relationships.
- Violet lat Viola- white violets prevent nervous breakdown and reduce the burden on the nervous system. Purple violets give a warm atmosphere of mutual understanding between partners. Red and pink violets encourage pleasure.