10 combinations of different foods for new possibilities and taste
Different combinations of foods in one dish can give new flavors and a different experience of existing flavors. Each component in combination can enhance, enhance or reduce the beneficial effects of that other component. That is why the best combinations are, for example, parsley and lemon, vegetables and yogurt and the like.
- Bitter (dark) chocolate with apples – apples are rich in fiber and quercetin (antioxidant). The combination of apple with dark chocolate (with at least 70% cocoa) gives an excellent result in strengthening the cardiovascular system, relieving stress and activating the immune system. Bitter chocolate contains catechin. This component in combination with quercetin gives a strong boost to the body. This pair of foods is an active preventive preparation against oncological diseases and heart diseases.
- Green tea with lemon-lemon is rich in vitamin C, so it enhances the antioxidant properties of catechins from green tea. Creates a source of energy and great taste. Green tea with lemon preserves health and slows down aging.
- Broccoli and pork-nutritionists do not recommend regular use of pork. However, nutritionists agree that pork is rich in selenium, which actively fights cancer cells. Broccoli is rich in sulforaphane. Broccoli with pork increases this effect by 13 times
- Avocado and spinach – the use of spinach without vegetable fats has no effective results. The combination of avocado with spinach gives excellent results – carotene and lutein from spinach are absorbed much faster.
- Tomato and beef liver – iron deficiency in the body has recognizable symptoms (low hemoglobin, dizziness, chronic fatigue, heart muscle dysfunction). Everyone with this disorder is recommended liver on the daily menu, which significantly improves the condition. If you add fresh tomatoes rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to the liver, then the iron from the liver will be absorbed faster.
- Oatmeal and orange juice-This world-famous combination of products is explained by the phenol content in both foods. Phenols normalize the work of the digestive tract, speed up metabolism, expel toxins and keep the body line slim.
- Parsley and lemon juice – Parsley is a prized food for its iron content. In combination with vitamin C, the body better absorbs iron from parsley. One tablespoon of chopped parsley contains a sufficient amount of iron. Salad with some vegetables, parsley and lemon juice should be common on the daily menu.
- Fresh vegetables and yogurt-Fresh vegetables are rich in fiber and vitamins. Fresh vegetables are great in combination with yogurt. Yogurt is rich in potassium and bacteria that normalize the digestive system. Vegetable fiber creates a pleasant environment for calcium absorption. You can make a salad with the stalk and root of fresh celery and yogurt, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce and Chinese cabbage.
- Meat and rosemary – if a branch of rosemary is added to the marinade for marinating meat, then the carcinogenic effect obtained by roasting or frying meat is partially eliminated. Favorite crispy meat crust is rich in carcinogenic substances. Rosemary is rich in antioxidants, which it generously shares with meat during marinating.
- Tomato and olive oil – the culture of combining tomatoes with olive oil has its origins in Italy. Italians rarely have a problem with cardiovascular diseases, according to statistics. Lycopene is in the pulp of juicy tomatoes. Lycopene has a healing effect on the whole organism and the effectiveness of this effect increases with natural oils. The ideal pair for a combination with tomato is extra virgin olive oil.