Coniferous trees and fruits solve inflammatory conditions, redness and joint pain
From ancient times, people have used coniferous trees (fir, juniper, pine, etc.) and the fruits of this type of tree to remove various inflammatory conditions, redness and pain in the joints. Complete cure of chronic inflammatory conditions is not possible. But complex therapy (which includes medical therapy, medicines, folk remedies and diet) can reduce diseases (joint inflammation, redness and pain) to a minimum and generally significantly alleviate the path of the pathological condition. A person can use various compresses, baths, herbal liquids and tinctures at home. Coniferous trees are proven and extremely useful for these purposes. Vitamin and medicinal drink with conifers: pour 25 g of pine needles (or fir) with one cup of boiling water. Cook for 20 minutes. Strain the drink. Add honey, natural apple cider vinegar to taste. Drink half a glass twice a day.
- Bath with food – 2 kg of fresh fir needles and chopped fir cones pour 6 liters of cold water. Leave for 24 hours. Then cook for half an hour, then pour the hot herbal liquid into the tub for a medicinal bath. The temperature should be 38 or 39 ° C. The procedure lasts 10 to 15 minutes maximum. Therapy involves the application of 10 medicinal baths. One to two tablespoons of sea or table salt can be added for better effect.
- Bath of fir branches – to strengthen blood flow in the joints, this medicinal bath is recommended before bedtime. Combines hot and cold bath for better effect.
- Bath with fir needles – pour 200 grams of chopped fir needles with 2 liters of water. Let the bath boil, so keep the bath on steam for half an hour. Cool and strain. Fill up to 4 liters of volume. Pour warm liquid at 38 or 39 ° C into one bowl. In another bowl, pour the liquid cooled to room temperature. Hold your feet in each bowl for 15 seconds. One to two tablespoons of sea or table salt can be added for better effect. Then put on warm woolen socks. It is desirable to rest in a warm bed.
- Bath with white emulsion – put one spoon of white emulsion in a bath with a volume of 170 to 200 milliliters. White emulsion is bought in pharmacies without a prescription. During the procedure, it is necessary to have the temperature of the water in the bath up to 37 ° C. Add warm water to the bath. The bath lasts for 10 minutes or until sweat appears on the face. The body should not be wiped after a bath, but wrapped in a terry sheet / towel. It is desirable to rest for at least one hour in a warm bed.
- Aromatic bath with juniper – 100 grams of smaller branches with beans (maybe half of smaller branches with shoots) pour 6 liters of water. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Squeeze the softened juniper berries. Strain. Pour into the bath. The temperature of the water in the bath should be up to 387 ° C. Practice daily for 20 minutes. Healing therapies should have 10 bath procedures.