7 home-made cosmetic preparations with green vegetables
Green vegetables are an excellent and effective ingredient for homemade face masks. Fresh raw materials (parsley, celery, etc., even frozen spinach) from the market or garden are desirable.
- Parsley-skin whitens and makes you look youthful. Gives smoothness and elasticity and a fresh look to the skin. Straight tiny wrinkles on the face. Pour four tablespoons of chopped parsley (leaves) with hot milk. Stir to turn the parsley into a mushy mass. Cool the mixture. Then put the mixture in a linen cloth and straighten. Carefully apply this compress on your face. Hold for 20 minutes. Let the facial skin dry. Then wash your face with mineral water. You can use this mask every other day. Wrinkles on the face will become less noticeable. The pores on the face will narrow.
- Dill has antibacterial properties. It solves the problem of acne, pimples, freckles and pigment spots on the face. The face whitens. Reduces swelling on the face. Refreshes tired skin. Mix two tablespoons of chopped dill (it is best to chop the spice in the oven) with one tablespoon of olive oil. Add one tablespoon of oatmeal. Mix everything. Put the mixture on your face and hold for 15 minutes. Rinse face with warm water. The mask is suitable for all skin types.
- Acid (lat. Rumex) -leaves have a high content of organic acids and vitamin C. These substances cleanse and whiten the skin. Chop a few leaves of sorrel, black currant and partridge (Latin Sorbus aucuparia). Add one tablespoon of sour cream or milera. Mix all ingredients. Put the mask on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water. The skin mask provides all the necessary vitamins.
- Basil-skin clean and flat. Gives skin radiance. Tones and rejuvenates the skin. Eliminates acne. Stimulates cell metabolism. Chop 5 to 6 basil leaves. Whisk the egg whites and add the chopped basil. Add half a tablespoon of sea salt. Put on face and hold for 10 minutes. Rinse face with warm water. This mask is great for older and more mature skin. The mask tightens his face. Recommended for problem skin.
- Arugula plant contains a universal component that fights papillons and warts. Arugula juice deeply moisturizes the skin. It rejuvenates and tones the skin, giving it softness and elasticity. Mix two tablespoons of chopped arugula leaves with one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of aloe vera pulp. Put the product on your face. Hold for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. The mask also prevents flaking of the skin.
- Spinach is especially suitable for dry and more mature skin prone to dandruff. Improves complexion and evens out fine lines. Eliminates pimples, freckles and pigment spots. Frozen spinach and heat-treated spinach contain the same medicinal properties. Mix one tablespoon of spinach juice with one tablespoon of sour cream and one tablespoon of oily vitamin A solution (purchased at pharmacies). Hold on face for 20 minutes. Dip the tupfer in milk and use this product to remove the mask from your face. The mask is great against small wrinkles on the face.
- Celery-nourishes the skin. Renews and rejuvenates the skin. It also refreshes the skin, giving it elasticity. Relieves inflammatory conditions on the skin. Grate (or chop in a blender) the wide part of the celery stalk. Add one tablespoon of oatmeal and one tablespoon of sour cream. Hold on face for 20 minutes. The mask nourishes and cleanses the skin, so it is suitable for dry and normal facial skin.