5 homemade recipes for swollen legs and face
Swelling on the face can be easily removed with local procedures at home. Homemade preparations with sage, parsley or cabbage easily remove facial swelling. Swollen legs are accompanied by pain in the legs and difficulty moving. During hot days with high temperatures, a lot of fluid remains in the tissues instead of being transferred to the bloodstream and expelled. That is why the legs become heavy and painful swellings and difficult movement followed by rapid fatigue occur.
- Swelling is a symptom of a disease. That is why this method is not effective for all people and in any case. For swelling, foot baths containing sea salt are recommended. Two tablespoons of sea salt in one liter of water. The temperature should be suitable from 36 ° C to 38 ° C. A person should not drink water two hours before and two hours after taking a bath. Feet should not be washed after a bath because the effect will be better and more useful. The minerals that salts contain have an effect on the skin, joints and muscle tissues. After the procedure, you feel relief after only 5 minutes. Contraindications are pregnancy, varicose veins and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Cabbage for swelling of the face – scald the cabbage leaves with boiling water. When the leaves have cooled then place them next to the face. Hold for about 20 minutes. You can smear your face with a mixture of sour cream and honey in a ratio of 1: 1. Put the mixture on your face and hold for 20 minutes. Wash your face with warm water and spray with cold water.
- Grind parsley and tea-washed parsley from the root in a blender or meat grinder. Add a little brewed black tea until you get a concentration of rare sour cream. Put on face and hold for 10 minutes.
- Ice with sage – pour one tablespoon of dried sage grass with one cup of boiling water. Leave for half an hour and strain. Pour into ice molds. Freeze the mixture. In the morning, rub your face with an ice cube. Do not keep ice on your face for a long time so that the facial nerve or trigeminal nerve is not damaged.
- Pour cubes with oats or two tablespoons of oatmeal with one cup of boiling milk. Strain the cooled mixture. Freeze in ice cube trays. Rub your face once or twice a day with these ice cubes.