An alternative method for treating diseased joints and gout
Joint disease has long been considered a “disease of kings and rich people”. Once upon a time, only kings and wealthy people had and ate meat in abundance and led a sedentary life. Today, meat is available to everyone. Professor Thomas Colin Campbell, author of the famous book ” The China Study”, says: “We feast every day when we are kings and queens, and that kills us.”
In ancient times, mankind was more engaged in hunting and fishing and cattle breeding. Thus, over time, people have developed the ability to master the large amount of protein that enters the body. Our ancestors also mostly ate meat during holidays and various festivals. Today, many people consume large amounts of animal protein on a daily basis, forcing the kidneys to work to the limit. The main cause of gout is kidney dysfunction. An even deeper cause is the disturbance of the balance of acids and bases in the body in favor of acids. Unfortunately, modern people often often eat a lot of meat, coffee, fast food, confectionery, alcohol and the like. The basis of gout is the accumulation of uric acid. The kidneys to a lesser extent then excrete this acid from the body. “Drugs that block the production of uric acid are effective but can have very side effects. And completely giving up meat over 90% reduces the risk of uric acid crystallization in just 5 days “- says Dr. Michael Greger, author of the book” How Not to Die! Food in the fight for life. “Purine base is present in large quantities in meat and chicken broths and broths of fatty fish and some mushrooms (porcini mushrooms, champignons, milk mushrooms, etc.). These substances are deposited in the kidneys, joints and other tissues. If a person has a simple diet (soup with cereals and vegetables, all kinds of porridge, vegetables, fruits, nuts, dairy products) and drinks at least 2 liters of water a day, then in two to three weeks all the salts in the body will dissolve.
White cabbage can be taken in any form, especially in salads, and is useful against gout and sore joints. Lemons and wild strawberries are useful. Leek removes salt from the body. Eat a lot of leeks in salads because it significantly relieves joint pain.
Cherries, sweet or sour are effective against gout. Dr. Ludwig V. Blan discovered the effectiveness of cherries against joint disease and gout about 60 years ago. Dr. Blan also had gout. He realizes that cherries are effective against these pains. He publishes his observations in a medical journal. A lot of people have already tried this method which has proven to be great and successful. You should eat 15 to 20 fruits first. Then 10 cherries a day will be enough for a person to control the course of the disease.
10 recipes of alternative medicine against diseased joints and gout
- Use a mattress filled with fresh ferns. In two to three months, a person will cure or significantly reduce the most severe form of arthritis, gout and salt deposits in the body.
- Cabbage leaf placed on the diseased joint removes gouty pain.
- Daily compresses of equal parts of iodine, castor oil and nishador will relieve joint pain.
- Put a compress of boiled burdock root on the wrist. Boil one tablespoon of grated burdock root for 10 minutes in a cup of water.
- Activated charcoal has the ability to extract toxins from the body. Mix half a cup of activated charcoal powder with a few tablespoons of flaxseed. Add a little water to make a paste. Put on a sore wrist. Break with a piece of nylon and a cloth. Hold overnight. In most cases, this compress reduces both the intensity of pain and the attack of gout.
- Boil 25 g of chopped black currant leaves in half a liter of boiling water. Leave in a warm place overnight. Drink 200 ml several times a day.
- Pour one tablespoon of flax seeds with 300 ml of boiling water. Leave for half an hour on steam. Take one tablespoon every hour. Keep the mixture in a dark place in a glass jar.
- Organic citric acid dissolves uric acid. Twice a day, drink the juice of half a lemon mixed with a glass of warm water and 20 drops of 3% hydrogen.
- Vegetable juices are great for gout and sore joints. A good mixture is beet, cucumber and carrot juice in a ratio of 1: 1: 3. This cocktail should be drunk daily.
- Chestnut (cooked or roasted) is a useful snack against diseased joints and gout.