A ten-minute afternoon nap / rest is desirable on a daily basis
Exhaustion and burnout are part of everyday life today. Everyday activities need to be adjusted. Any kind of rest or afternoon nap should be an indispensable part of everyday life.
- It is enough to spend only 10 minutes every afternoon resting or napping. A scientific study from Australia confirms that just 10 minutes of rest improves mood and productivity.
- Make exercise a habit that you will adapt to all seasons. Winter conditions are ideal for exercising indoors, while summer is suitable for outdoor exercise and enjoying water activities.
- Citrus scents like lemon and lime give instant energy. Pluck some herbs and constantly inhale the irresistible smells when the need for energy arises.
- A healthy diet is the key to a healthy life. Fruits and vegetables provide energy, hydration and essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Choose watermelon, plums, peaches, strawberries.
- It is important to have a daily rhythm of going to bed and waking up. Stick to this rhythm as much as possible. It is desirable to sleep for about 8 hours. It is desirable to plan and define sleep or time to go to bed and wake up. That way, the quality of sleep will be better. The organism then functions better as a result.
- Spending time in nature is good throughout the year and all weather conditions. In summer, this activity is, however, most natural due to the supply of vitamin D, fresh air and the happiness hormone serotonin. Stay as much outdoors as possible with the best possible options (gardening, walking, walking, eating outdoors, experts say).
- Stay by the lakes, rivers, ocean and sea (or pool) all year round.