5 useful homemade recipes against blemishes on the face
The skin contains the natural pigment melanin necessary to protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation. Excessive skin pigmentation or decreased skin pigmentation (vitiligo) occurs due to melanin disorders. Most changes occur after summer as the skin recovers from excessive sun exposure. Then all the irregularities on the skin become visible. Women in particular have problems with sun spots and pigment spots on the face. There are home-made natural and proven remedies that successfully reduce and eliminate these problems over time.
- Parsley root lotion for whitening and skin cleansing – grate 100 grams of fresh root. Pour over half a liter of brandy. Leave in the bottle for 14 days in a dry and dark place. Strain. With the obtained tincture, rub the problematic parts of the skin in the morning and in the evening. Use the procedure to improve and solve the problem.
- Herbal liquid with white lily petals – 3 tablespoons of fresh petals (or one tablespoon of dried petals) pour 2 cups of boiling water. Leave for one hour. Strain. Rub this face with this healing liquid until the freckles and blemishes on the face disappear. Apply 2 to 3 times a day.
- Herbal liquid with mint and sage – pour one tablespoon of dried sage and one tablespoon of dried mint with one cup of boiling water. Leave for an hour. Strain. Add the juice of half a lemon of medium size. Dip a piece of cotton wool into the product. Apply moist compresses twice a day.
- Mask with honey and linden flower – pour one tablespoon of dried linden flowers with one cup of boiling water. Leave for half an hour. Strain. Add one tablespoon of honey and stir. Put on the skin and hold for 15 minutes. Rinse face with warm boiled water.
- Parsley seed herbal liquid – beat one tablespoon of seeds with a wooden pestle. Pour with 200 ml of warm water. Leave for an hour and strain. Add one tablespoon of lemon juice. Rub on pigment spots and age spots two to three times a day.