5 recipes of experienced herbs for homemade juices, syrups and teas
The organism that needs any operation is more susceptible and more susceptible to infections by viruses and bacteria. It is important to raise the level of immunity to a higher level and clean the blood of accumulated toxins. Some recipes of world-famous herbs help in the faster and shorter recovery of every convalescent. These are homemade syrups, teas and juices that can be made at home.
- Rose helps recovery after surgery – drink a cup of strong rose petal tea or petal syrup three times a day. Syrup recipe: Put two handfuls of dried rose petals in a bowl. Pour half a liter of boiling water. Leave on a warm stove for 24 hours. Strain the liquid through a cloth. Add half a kilo of sugar. Cook on low heat to the required density of syrup. The same recipe can be used for jam and rose jam. Rose jam: Cook fresh rose petals with the same amount of sugar for 2-3 hours on low heat and with a little water. Add the juice of one lemon at the end of cooking.
- Geranium or Rock needle ( latin title: Geranium macrorrhizum ) is the best plant against the effects of X-rays – if the patient was exposed to X-rays before the operation or X-rays were performed (against malignant diseases), then you should listen to the advice of the famous Austrian herbalist, naturopath and alternative cancer treatment advocate-Rudolf Breuss. Be sure to drink a cup of tea from the geranium plant. This plant contains a certain amount of radium. Tea recipe: pour a pinch of crushed tea with 125 ml of hot water. Leave for about 10 minutes. Drink one cup of tea every sip.
- Syrup for strengthening the body of an adult – 100 grams of nettle root and 100 grams of couch grass root pour a liter and a half of homemade red wine. Soak the raw material and keep for 10 hours. Cook in a pan without a lid over low heat. After the mixture boils then the mixture should boil for 10-15 minutes. Strain. Add half a kilo of honey. Stir. Pour into bottles. Drink one deciliter of syrup before meals.
- Birch sap is an energy elixir – the ancient Greeks and Romans used birch sap to refresh the body. The well-known name is “birch water”. It has a sour taste. Birch sap is collected during the spring. A 5 cm deep hole should be made in the young tree. Insert a small tube into the hole. Juice leaks from inside the tree. It collects 5 to 7 days. The hole should be closed with a wooden stopper or coated with fruit resin. That way the tree won’t get any disease. The sap should never be extracted from the same tree more than once.
- Scar that causes itchy- stitches after surgery can sometimes cause itching. Smear these places with a mixture of olive oil and St. John’s wort in equal parts. Lubricate the places several times a day.