Royal jelly is especially recommended on cold days
Apitherapists believe that royal jelly has the ability to cure virtually all diseases. It activates all protective functions, so the body begins to fight diseases on its own. The composition of this product is complex and diverse. The product has everything you need to raise healthy bee offspring. But it has the same value for man. In the old days, people kept beehives en masse to get one drop of bee elixir every morning. Today it is a simple procedure. Royal jelly can be used in frozen, lymphologized form or in the form of an ingredient in pharmaceutical preparations. This product is also intended for children. It is allowed to give bee elixir to children of all ages. It is safe for children. Strengthens children’s immunity and protective functions of the body. Pediatricians recommend this product against colds. Children and adults can put royal jelly under the tongue, although mixing with honey is a better combination (because it improves the taste and increases the healing properties of the product).
Contraindications to use
-not recommended for people with tumors, adrenal gland diseases, acute infectious diseases and people prone to allergies.
-bee elixir has a mild tonic effect, so it should be used in the first half of the day.
-Overdose can cause heart palpitations, insomnia, nervous and endocrine congestion.
-bee elixir strengthens the effect of drugs because it is a biologically highly active substance.
-When applying the product, some people have a feeling of euphoria because they feel better. This can lead to an overestimation of a person’s condition which is important if the disease is not completely cured.
-treatment with bee elixir is best carried out under medical supervision.
Bee elixir to strengthen immunity – the correct dose is 1 mg per 1 kg of body weight. It is taken in the morning under the tongue and on an empty stomach at least 15 minutes before meals. Or in capsules that are drunk with water. In case of increased doses, a state of euphoria, insomnia and loss of appetite are possible. Then the dose should be reduced. The application is according to the following scheme: take the product for 10 days, then 10 days break, then taking it for 15 days, then 15 days break and finally 20 days the same procedure. 2 such procedures should be performed annually, preferably during spring and autumn.
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract – a mixture of royal jelly and honey (in a ratio of 1: 100) take 2 small spoons three times a day for a month sucking in the mouth. Ulcer healing is observed in 70% of cases at the end of the procedure.
Exhaustion of the organism and the post-monthly cycle in women (menopause) – in the morning on an empty stoma take one tablespoon of bee elixir with honey (in a ratio of 2: 100).
Against colds, flu and angina – mix bee elixir with honey in a ratio of 1: 100. Take one teaspoon three times a day for a maximum of 15 days.
Medicinal properties of royal jelly
- Provides resistance to stress and adverse environmental factors. Strengthens immunity.
- Controls blood pressure. Protects against blood clots and cholesterol.
- Preserves vision and strengthens memory
- Normalizes bowel function and food absorption process. It cures chronic diseases of the intestinal tract.
- Helps due to viral and bacterial infections. It cures lung diseases.
- Establishes hormonal balance. Regulates the work of the thyroid gland.
- Removes inflammatory joint conditions and restores bone tissue after injuries. Prevents osteoporosis and osteochondrosis.
- Heals pathogenic gynecological conditions.
- Strengthens the condition of women during pregnancy and lactation. Helps against infertility.
- Relieves the condition during menopause. Relieves a woman’s monthly ailments.