10 golden rules during big celebrations and social ceremonies
During larger social celebrations and feasts, each person should take a break for active movements, dancing, and playing. It is recommended to get up from the table and straighten your back and stretch your legs a little. It is a big mistake to approach a solemn ceremony and feast with various dishes on an empty stomach. Then it is easy to drink more and eat too much. It is always better to eat a little protein food for an hour (a small piece of cooked meat and a small piece of low-fat cow’s cheese) before the festive feast.
- It is completely wrong to drink lemonade or carbonated water with alcoholic beverages because it speeds up the absorption of alcohol in the blood and causes a person to get drunk quickly.
- Half an hour before the feast, drink half a glass of medicinal liquid from silk corn. Boil three tablespoons of corn silk in half a liter of water for ten minutes. Leave for an hour and strain. Ginger root helps with this. Pour 300 ml of boiled water over a small spoonful of grated ginger root. Leave for 15 minutes, then strain. Drink 50-100 ml half an hour before meals. This way, a person can quickly get full with less food. This ginger drink also strengthens digestion.
- If there is a feeling of exhaustion and fatigue the next morning, then the person should not rush to drink coffee / tea. Coffee can only worsen the work of the cardiovascular system. It is better to drink one or two cups of “mate” tea (Latin Ilex paraguariensis) with the whispering name Yerba mate or the Portuguese name Erva-mate. This mate plant is native to the subtropical parts of South America. Mate tea perfectly removes fatigue, gives energy and promotes good mood. To raise the tone, green tea can also be brewed with the addition of one tablespoon of chopped rhodiola root (Latin Rhodiola rosea).
- To slow down the absorption of alcohol, a person can eat one tablespoon of butter. Along with butter, a person can drink green tea with the addition of mint or lemon balm.
- Fatty meat dishes should be eaten with fresh vegetables and herbs. It reduces the feeling of heaviness in the stomach and reduces the formation of gas in the body. You can chew fresh dill, parsley, tarragon, coriander seeds, cumin and fennel.
- If a person’s stomach, liver and pancreas are not in order and do not work normally but with difficulty, then that person should refrain from all contraindicated meals. It is advisable to start taking herbal preparations the next day. It is best to start prevention two to three days before the festive feast (or birthday celebrations, etc.) and continue for another seven to ten days after the end of the ceremony. A useful mixture is: 3 parts immortelle flowers, 3 parts rosehip-chopped fruits, apothecary grass and chamomile flowers (both grasses in 2 parts), and one part of each grass (marigold flowers, garden dill, bitter nappy grass). Pour half a liter of boiled water over the raw material. Leave for 4 hours. Strain. Take 100 ml half an hour before meals several times a day.
- After the feast, drink herbal tea for normal digestion. Four parts of ijirot root, 3 parts of chicory root, 3 parts of dandelion root, two parts of St. John’s wort and wild wormwood and one part of mint leaves and flowers of the plant neck. Pour two tablespoons of the mixture with half a liter of water. Cook for 10 minutes. Strain. Drink two tablespoons several times a day for half an hour before meals.
- It is necessary to consult a doctor due to the complications of any chronic diseases. Guja grass helps the liver to fight intoxication due to overeating and excessive amounts of juice / alcohol / drink. Grind the seeds of goose grass in a coffee grinder. Take one teaspoon of hot tea half an hour before meals and several times a day.
- After a period of celebrations, festivities with plenty of food and drink, then each person should spend a diet with a restriction of caloric foods. I.e. every person should use low-calorie foods. You should drink large amounts of fluids. It is desirable to drink 1.5 liters a day of cranberry cocktail or any sour berry fruit, rosehip tea, dried fruit compote without sugar. This will restore body weight but will also recover all the systems in the body. You need to be active – do daily half-hour walks.
- With the practice of these simple rules, every person will return to work without any problems and will not feel any health problems during the period of special holidays, public and large birthday celebrations, social events where you eat and drink a lot.