5 homemade recipes for sore throat from Mongolia
The peoples of Mongolia have excellent home-made recipes for treating sore throats. The recipes were probably created over the years due to the struggle of the locals with the harsh climate and the long and cold winter.
- Recipe for the treatment of sore throat-grind black cumin in a coffee grinder. Pour half a cup of powder with a glass of water. Cook for 15 minutes. A sticky mass resembling black coffee grounds is obtained. Strain through a strainer. Dilute with a glass of water. Bring to the boil again. Remove the pan from the heat and add one tablespoon of cognac. The drug is ready to use. Take one tablespoon every hour. Swallowing will be easier and the sore throat will pass after 2 hours. Treatment can be completed after 4 hours. The drug can be used for a longer time if the condition is neglected. It is recommended for people who are often exposed to colds, inflammation of the tonsils, pharynx and trachea.
- Lubricate the tonsils up to 4 times a day with a piece of cotton wool dipped in fir oil. Therapy lasts 2 to 3 days. The effect will be stronger if you drop a drop of coniferous fir oil in each nostril. An initial discomfort that lasts only 5 to 10 minutes may occur.
- Lubricate the tonsils with aloia vera juice due to chronic tonsillitis. Mix aloe vera juice with natural honey in a ratio of 1: 3. Lubricate the tonsils with this mixture daily. The following Sunday, caress the tonsils every other day. It is better to do this procedure on an empty stomach.
- With the appearance of the first symptoms of sore throat and inflammatory condition of the tonsils, it is desirable to rinse the throat with a solution of hydrogen peroxide (medical 3% hydrogen) – one small spoonful of 3% hydrogen in a glass of water.
- Basil oil is one of the most effective remedies for the treatment of inflammatory conditions and diseases of the throat and oral cavity. Add a few drops of oil to a cup of boiled water. Rinse throat several times a day.