6 tips for practical and useful Tibetan baths
Tibetan medicine is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. It includes the use of so-called “Tibetan baths”. These are coniferous tree baths. They are used against insomnia, fatigue, exhaustion, metabolic disorders, diseases of the nervous system and respiratory tract, against the decline of immunity and osteochondrosis. Baths should be applied an hour before or after meals and an hour or an hour and a half before bedtime. A kilogram of sea salt can be added to the bath for a stronger effect. Contraindications include tumors (both malignant and benign), chronic diseases and cardiovascular diseases. A 7-day procedure with Tibetan baths can be performed twice a year. The person feels a noticeable improvement in health, energy and strength recovery after using the baths. It is necessary to harvest fresh and young branches of pine (Latin Pinus). Put approximately 500 grams of pine branches in a bowl during the morning and add water. Cook for an hour at a mild temperature. Leave during the day. Strain through cheesecloth in the evening. Pour 36 degrees C warm water into the bathtub and pour in the obtained healing liquid from pine. Measure your heart rate before using the bath. After each phase of the bath, measure the pool again. If at some stage the pool exceeds the previous result by five strokes, then stop the bath procedure immediately.
- Dip a towel in the bath. Squeeze a towel and wrap your head. Measure your heart rate after five minutes of using the bath.
- Let the water temperature be around 36 degrees C. Stand in the water up to your knees. Water your head and body for about 5 minutes with bath water.
- Immerse the body up to the neck in water for up to 10 minutes. Let the temperature be up to 37 degrees C.
- Take the towel off your head. Dip your head into the water, leaving only your face on the surface. Do this exercise for up to ten minutes. Increase the temperature to 38 degrees C.
- Lie down to neck level for 10 minutes in the water. Increase the temperature to 39 degrees C.
- Increase the water temperature to 40 degrees C. Lie in the bath next to the door and for 10 minutes. Wrap yourself in a towel after a bath. Then rest (lying down) is desirable.