7 vitamin drinks that keep you healthy all year round
We naturally use more vitamin drinks and supplements in winter (and at low temperatures) to strengthen immunity and health. But, these with these types of drinks can be enriched table all year round.
- A combination of kiwi and pomegranate juice kills viruses. Phytoncides from ripe fruit strengthen immunity and stimulate the body’s resistance to flu and colds. Kiwi is a tasty and aromatic fruit full of vitamin C. Kiwi reduces the risk of oncological and cardiovascular diseases due to its potassium content. Mix two crushed kiwis with a spoonful of honey. Divide the portion into 3 parts. Eat each portion 15 minutes after a meal. For a sore throat, pour 2 tablespoons of chopped pomegranate peel with a glass of water. Cook for about 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Strain. Rinse your throat two to three times a day. The treatment lasts until the condition improves. To prevent colds and flu, drink a glass of pomegranate juice diluted in hot water twice a week. One tablespoon of honey can be added. Contraindications may be duodenal ulcer, gastritis with increased acidity and wounds in the anus. Reactions to kiwi can be diarrhea, allergies and increased acidity.
- Drink with pine needles-5 tablespoons of washed fresh pine needles pour a liter of water. Cook for about 20 minutes on low heat. Strain. Drink at least 50 ml during the day but in small sips. Sugar or honey can be added.
- Drink with lemon, pomegranate, carrot and beetroot – is a useful drink in the prevention of flu and colds. Squeeze the juice of 2 kilograms of carrots and one kilogram of beets. Squeeze out the 2.5 pound juice of pomegranate as well. Add the juice of one kilogram of lemon. Mix all the ingredients in a glass jar. Add one kilogram of honey. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Keep the drink in the refrigerator until all the ingredients are completely combined. Keep the drink in the refrigerator. Drink a quarter cup twice a day. The drink can be used by all generations. The therapy lasts a month. This drink is only not recommended for people with a gastrointestinal tract.
- Pour half a tablespoon of chopped dried buckthorn leaves with one and a half glasses of water. Cook for ten minutes on low heat. Allow the drink to cool and strain. Add one glass of apple or cherry juice and 2 tablespoons of honey. There may be individual sensitivity to the ingredients, worsening of gastrointestinal disease and people with increased sensitivity to acid.
- Pour 600 ml of water over the cocktail of freshness – 2 tablespoons of sugar. Cook until the sugar melts. Add 2 tablespoons chopped basil leaves. Cook over low heat again. Strain. Add 350 ml of apple juice. Stir.
- Lemonade with cherries and apples – mix 100 grams of sugar with a quarter cup of boiling water. Cook over low heat until you get a thick syrup. Add a spoonful of cherries (they can be frozen that need to be thawed beforehand) and half an apple without peel. mix the ingredients in a blender. Add the juice of one lemon and a tablespoon of cinnamon powder. Pour with a liter of carbonated water. Add a few more cherries before serving in glasses.
- Punch with pomegranate and oranges-juice of 2 pomegranates and half an orange mix with 800 ml of water. Add fresh or dried mint leaves. Add the other half of the orange cut into slices. Drink a fresh and cold beverage.