9 most effective natural remedies against diseased joints
There are a lot of natural effective remedies that can be adjunctive therapy to improve joint mobility and resolve painful joints.
- Honey is one of the most effective remedies in the treatment of joints.
- Flaxseed – contains alpha-linolenic fatty acid that participates in tissue regeneration processes. It has anti-inflammatory action. Flaxseed helps to reduce body weight which relieves the load on the joints.
- Sesame seeds-substances in sesame seeds expel toxins, normalize metabolism and prevent joint diseases. Due to the high potassium content, the use of sesame seeds in the prevention of osteoporosis is recommended.
- Raisins – contains the element boron responsible for normal calcium absorption.
- Wheat bran is an excellent source of dietary fiber (cellulose), protein, vitamins (especially B group) and mineral salts (calcium, magnesium and phosphorus). Magnesium from bran is useful for bones, hair, tooth enamel and nails.
- Sunflower seeds – 100 grams of sunflower seeds contain a daily dose of zinc, selenium and manganese which help to regenerate bone tissue. This is especially important for all people with problematic joints. Biologically active substances also help in the regeneration of cartilage tissue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen fibers (necessary for the normal functioning of connective and bone tissues).
- Apple – it is especially useful to eat an apple for the purpose of creating collagen fibers (necessary for the normal functioning of connective and bone tissues). One apple a day is enough to prevent arthritis, arthrosis and many spinal diseases.
- Water – water is the basis for lubricating joints and at the same time preventing complications.