The melted water is healing and suitable for everyday use
It is known that 90% of human blood consists of water. It is 85% in the brain, 75% in the muscles, 65% in the liver, the bones contain 28% water and the adipose tissue has about 25% water. Water is the liquid of life. Experts believe that molten water is actually very healing and the healthiest water. Today, the issue of water is especially topical. Many people buy filter jugs for cleaning water, install home cleaning systems and use bottled water. However, even with such an approach, drinking water does not bring full benefits. Water absorbs all harmful substances and negative energy before it reaches our table. Scientific research confirms that water after thawing contains practically no impurities. Negative energy is also erased from the water. That is why molten water is useful even for everyday use. Melted water has a balanced composition and soft taste.
Melted water at home
Fill a small bowl with water. It is best to use a quality plastic container. Place the bowl of water in the freezer for 5 hours. An ice crust will form in the center after a few hours. This crust should be removed because there are all harmful substances (which are heavy and freeze faster). Put the remaining water in the freezer again for 8 hours. Ice will form at the ends and the water in the center will not freeze. Drain the water from the center of the bowl (because this water contains salts). Thaw the resulting ice at room temperature. Such water is alive and useful for the human body. An adult can drink one glass of this water for general health. The freezing time of the water depends on the size / volume of the container and the freezer temperature. During the first preparation of “living water”, check the degree of freezing every hour. This calculates the optimal freezing time.
Water obtained by melting snow
Many people collect snow that melts and drink water from the snow. Snow water is called “living water” because it preserves a specific structure for some time, thanks to which the body absorbs it well. Snow water is soft because it is free of all salts – It should be used for drinking in order to improve health due to hypertension, varicose veins, polyarthritis, gout, weaker immunity, kidney stones, non-infectious skin diseases. It is recommended that healthy people drink water from melted snow.
Nowadays, snow for melting and use can only be used in ecologically clean areas, and at a great distance from industrial facilities for example in the mountains. Only fresh snow that has just fallen should be taken, after a short interval between falls. Otherwise, when the snow reaches the ground, that snow can collect dust and toxic substances from the upper layers of the atmosphere. Melt the snow in a covered enameled bowl. Filter the liquid and pour into a glass jar. Close the jar tightly. Bring the melted snow almost to the boiling point (when the bubbles start to rise) before drinking. Cool. Drink one glass in the morning on an empty stomach. However, one should not overdo it with snow water or completely replace ordinary water with water from melted snow. Melted snow water is bad for the heart in large quantities, although it is devoid of calcium and magnesium salts – even if it is useful in the case of salt and stone deposits in hollow organs – it is still bad for the heart.
People suffering from kidney disease and people with severe heart decompensation should carefully increase the amount of water, preferably with medical supervision.
Important: Make sure that the amount of water drunk corresponds to the amount of urine excreted. Water is retained in the body if this is not the case. It is possible due to excessive use of salt. In this case, you should give up salt for a day or two while retaining the amount of water you drink.
Oxygen water is good for health – to get such water, it is necessary to pour water from one glass to another 40 times, holding the glasses alternately one above the other according to the principle of waterfalls. Thus, the water fills with oxygen and becomes healing. In the morning you can drink one glass of this water on an empty stomach. The procedure lasts 2 months. Important: due to excess oxygen, the subjective feeling may even get worse at first. But the organism will soon get used to this regime and procedure with oxygen and will start to get the most out of it. The results are noticeable after only two weeks of application. A stable effect of general recovery is expected after approximately 2 months of application of the procedure.
The best mode of drinking water
You should drink 30 ml of clean water per day per 1 kg of body weight. There is a useful scheme of drinking water during the day:
- One cup to one and a half cups immediately after waking up – this will saturate the cells of the digestive tract and wash the esophagus and stomach at the same time.
- One glass to one and a half glasses-half an hour before breakfast-will supply the whole organism with a sufficient amount of water. The cells will vigorously absorb nutrients after breakfast, and digestive juices will be enough to ensure normal digestion (without the need for additional water with food). Next glass of water – at the earliest in one to two hours (stomach should boil for productive work).
- One glass to one and a half glasses – an hour before meals – abstain from water for at least two and a half hours immediately after meals. This will relieve the feeling of heaviness and discomfort in the stomach and bloating.
- One and a half glasses — two to three hours after a meal — drink immediately or several times in smaller portions. You can have extra green tea, sour juice or a cocktail before dinner.
- One and a half glasses-an hour before dinner but not during the evening meal
- One and a half glasses – before going to bed – this will saturate the intervertebral discs with moisture during the night’s rest. Systematic drinking of water before bed prevents the development of osteochondrosis and complications and reduces the risk of heart attacks.