7 fruit masks for all skin types
Fruit is healthy and therefore recommended in the daily diet. The fruit also has health benefits for human skin. Different fruits perfectly “agree” with different skin problems depending on the type of facial skin. Excessive sun exposure and tobacco smoke should be avoided to slow down skin aging and slow down the wrinkle formation process.
- Mask with lemon and vitamin E-shake 3 capsules of vitamin E in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt, half a tablespoon of honey and half a tablespoon of lemon juice. Use a cotton ball to put the mask on your face. Leave for 10 minutes. Rinse with water.
- Banana mask for oily skin – choose more mature bananas that are great against oily skin. Mash a ripe banana, add a few drops of honey and lemon juice. Put the mask on your face and neck. Let it dry. Rinse with warm water to get fresh skin without pimples. A few drops of orange or any citrus juice can be added. Citrus fruits have acids that extract oils from the sebaceous glands.
- Strawberries and blueberries to treat oily skin – mash strawberries and mix with lime juice. Put the mask on oily skin. Hold for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Strawberries are a great fruit against oily skin. They have anti-aging properties that tighten the skin and prevent wrinkles.
- Orange against skin aging-orange is rich in vitamin C. This vitamin is great in the fight against aging, strengthens skin texture, removes tanned tone and gives more beautiful skin. Orange reduces oils from the skin, reduces redness and dead cells. The face can be massaged with orange juice. Or add orange juice in making a face mask. If you use dried orange peel then mix the powder with lemon juice and honey.
- Lemon for clean and toned skin – most masks contain lemon. Lemon juice perfectly cleanses the skin, removes dead cells, whitens the skin and reduces oil secretion. Mix lemon juice and honey. Hold the mask for 10 minutes and rinse your face with water.
- Face lifting with various fruits – mix a handful of strawberries and grapes, half a pear, half an apple and 2 tablespoons of orange juice. Put a thin layer of honey on your face and then a layer of fruit mixture. Rinse with warm water after half an hour. Put “wine vinegar” on cotton wool and thus complete the natural face lift. This fruit is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, which even out the tone and help reduce wrinkles on the face.
- Tomato mask for dry and damaged facial skin – tomato is a fruit with an exceptional content of antioxidants. That is why tomatoes are a great food for dry and damaged facial skin. This mask gives the skin a youthful look, restoring radiance. The mask also regenerates and hydrates the skin. In a blender, mix 2 to 3 ripe tomatoes until you get a fine thick paste. Hold the mask on your face for 20 minutes. Wash face with warm water. Apply tonic on face.