Maintaining circulation during the summer heat
Circulatory diseases are becoming more common nowadays. Summer heat affects circulation problems. The symptoms are changeable in nature and largely a reflection of the weather. Vein diseases are among the most common diseases of modern man – say the statistics of the World Health Organization. About 30% of the population over the age of 20 have problems with veins. Women get sick 4 times more often than men. Predispositions for the occurrence of this problem are overweight, pregnancy, hormonal changes during menopause, work that requires a long stay and a positive family history.
Self-help-regular exercise (walking is especially recommended), reducing excess weight, wearing elastic stockings, etc. It helps to use rosemary wine: put 20 grams of dried rosemary in a liter of wine. Leave for 7 days. Strained wine or a small glass is drunk every morning.
Diet – consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables and bread with whole grains (this food prevents digestive problems which is the main cause of varicose veins). Consume blueberries, cherries, blackberries and black grapes (a rich source of anthocyanin pigment that strengthens veins), add garlic, ginger and cayenne pepper to the food (spices that help the body overcome fibrin or protein that creates hard tissue full of lumps around varicose veins).
During high heat and increasing relative humidity in the air, blood vessels dilate. Then the symptoms of low blood pressure usually worsen (blurred vision, dizziness, increased heart rate, ie beats per minute, buzzing and tinnitus and cold sweating of the hands).
Moderate physical activity
Perform moderate physical activity (walking, cycling), avoid exposure to excessive heat, avoid fatty foods, drink plenty of fluids, eat fruits that contain potassium (bananas, apricots, citrus fruits, peaches) and vegetables rich in vitamin C (spinach, lettuce, peppers). ).
Canvas bag with body rubbing herbs – mix herbs into water instead of foam. Improves circulation and refreshes the skin. Put pine needles, nettle leaf, mint, basil, laurel, ivy, sage, rosemary and geranium in the canvas bag, as well as lavender flower, lemon peel, cinnamon peel and almond fruit. Attach the bag to the faucet so that a jet of water flows over it. With a bag of herbs you can rub the body at the end of the bath.
Quick help to strengthen circulation
- The trick to instantly strengthen the circulation is to take daily showers with hot and cold water.
- Before going to bed, a warm bath with aromatic oils of lavender, rosemary and eucalyptus is extremely pleasant.
- It is useful to massage the feet and hands in the morning and at any time of the day. Foot massage is especially useful because it stimulates blood circulation and better oxygen flow.
- Avoid greasy and very spicy foods.
- Provide the body with enough energy by eating grains, bread, legumes and potatoes. The recommendation is soy soup, wheat grains or oats with the addition of rosemary, celery and onion – it gives the ingredient the body needs.