Homemade recipes for strengthening hair and scalp after a long winter period
Hair becomes brittle, weak, sparse and prone to breakage during the winter. Hair and the whole body also suffers from avitaminosis after the winter period. Hair loss and damage are caused by a lack of vitamins and minerals. There are tips to restore hair and the whole body. Doctors recommend masks with herbs to restore hair, the entire scalp and stimulate follicles.
Vitamin A gives hair elasticity and natural shine. Hair is brittle, prone to dandruff and dry if the body lacks vitamin A.
Vitamin E-active hair growth depends on vitamin E.
B vitamins are the most important for cellular metabolism. They play a major role in hair nutrition and the presence of pigment.
The most important micronutrients for proper hair growth are:
Calcium-building material for hair and body. Calcium deficiency causes bone breakage and intense hair loss.
Iron is responsible for supplying oxygen and nutrients to the skin and the whole body. Hair loss is the result of a lack of iron in the body.
Zinc participates in metabolic processes. Deficiency causes the body to take zinc from the hair to support vital processes. Then hair loss begins.
Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that protects hair from the negative effects of the environment.
Magnesium is involved in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It dilates blood vessels, which helps improve the nutrition of hair and scalp follicles.
- Hair mask with aloe vera – mix one tablespoon of hot pepper tincture with 2 tablespoons of aloe vera juice. Keep the mixture on your hair overnight. In the morning, rinse thoroughly with water and shampoo. Perform the procedure once a week.
- Mask with green clay – mix four tablespoons of blue or green clay diluted with water with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon and a pinch of hot pepper. Hold the mask on your hair for half an hour. Rinse with warm water.
- Mask with castor oil – mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of burdock oil and 2 tablespoons of castor oil. Add 1 egg yolk. Let the mixture have a homogeneous consistency. Keep the mask on your hair for up to an hour. Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Mask with mustard-in 2 tablespoons of boiling water add 2 tablespoons of mustard powder. Add up to 2 tablespoons of sugar, egg yolks and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put the mask on your hair and wrap it with foil. Rinse your hair with warm water and shampoo after an hour.
- Mask with ginger – mix two tablespoons of vegetable oil with one tablespoon of ground ginger. Rub the mixture into the scalp. Wrap your head with plastic wrap and a towel. Wash your hair with warm water and shampoo after an hour.
- Mask with garlic and olive oil – finely grate 5 parts of garlic and mix with one tablespoon of olive oil. Allow one hour for the mixture to even out. Put the mask on your hair and wrap it with foil and a towel. Keep on your hair for an hour. Then rinse your hair with warm water and shampoo.