10 signals of the human body point to a particular food
The body often sends certain signals that people should not ignore but instead consider in detail.
- Irritability, leg cramps, insomnia – so you should eat more foods with magnesium and calcium (flax seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach, kale, chard, beets, plums and apricots).
- Stronger appetite for salty foods is an alarm due to infection or sexual condition in the body, especially the urogenital tract.
- Dry skin- means that the body needs more vitamin E. A person should increase the intake of fatty fish, vegetable oil and nuts.
- A person constantly wants to eat sweet foods and sweets – it is a possible sign of an exhausted nervous system. The body needs more glucose to get more energy. It is helpful to eat some honey or dark dark chocolate instead of excessive sweets.
- Bleeding between the teeth-a person should drink more tea and eat fruit because this is a sign of vitamin C deficiency. Consume garlic, vegetables, fruits.
- Dryness on the elbows-is a sign of a lack of vitamins A and C. eat more carrots, oranges, apricots, pumpkins.
- Stronger constant appetite for seafood – this phenomenon indicates a lack of iodine in the body.
- A person constantly wants to eat acidic food – it means that the body needs food that stimulates the liver and gallbladder. Add more cranberries and lemons to your daily diet.
- Hair and nails are constantly prone to breakage – is a sign of a lack of vitamin B and calcium. Drink more milk and eat more legumes, potatoes, wheat germ, whole grains.
- A person wants to eat raw food – this indicates liver problems or gastritis. Raw foods relieve cramps and soothe the stomach.