Adjust the exercise according to the physical structure of the body
- If the person is a short-then the recommendation is rhythmic exercises, swimming and sunbathing. Athletics is also recommended. Avoid rowing.
- If the person is thin, swimming in cold water is recommended. Do gymnastic exercises at a slow pace. Avoid fencing and rowing.
- If the person is more with the back lowered forward – the recommendation is rhythmics, fencing, swimming, volleyball. Avoid rowing. Cycling is also not recommended. The handlebars should be raised to keep the person upright while riding (if you are still cycling).
- If a person has strong hips – do rhythmics, rowing, athletics, skiing, cycling, tennis, swimming but not in cold water. Do gymnastic exercises with bends.
- If a person has a big stomach-walking, cycling, rhythmics, gymnastics for the abdominal muscles are recommendations.
- If a person has poor circulation – has hands prone to redness, blue ankles on the legs – do athletics, rhythmics, swimming not in cold water. Do gymnastic exercises at the fastest possible pace.
- If a person has swollen articles – the recommendation is cycling, athletics, skiing and tennis. Do gymnastics with pedaling.
- If a person has thick ankles – the recommendation is cycling, athletics, skiing and tennis. Avoid swimming in cold water. Do gymnastic exercises with hand movements.
- Sport in moderate conditions is recommended for women at the beginning of pregnancy. Some statistics say that women who play sports in moderation have an easier birth than women who have not exercised.
Playing sports is an important factor for the beauty and flexibility of the body. The best sports for women are skating, swimming and hiking. Hiking is an affordable sport for everyone. Hiking is effective when walking at a steady pace with proper posture. Prepare your feet for walking: wash your feet with soap, brush with a brush and smear with formalin. Allow your feet to dry naturally and sprinkle with powder. Hiking is done all over the lower body. So when walking, bend your knees a little to work your abdominal muscles. Adjust the steps to the size of your feet. A person inhales 15 to 20 liters of air while walking for only 1 minute while a person inhales only 5 liters of air if not moving. This fact speaks enough about the beneficial effect of walking on the lungs and the whole organism. Try to hold your hands without any waving.