7 useful uses of lemon in the household
Lemon is a universal fruit, so the fruit, peel and juice of lemon are used in medicine, cosmetics and household.
- Half a slice of lemon for later use – if you have half a lemon left then just wrap it in thick foil. Lemon will retain its aroma and freshness for several days.
- Lemon that stays in the bowl for a long time – an older lemon will be fresh if you put all the lemons in cold water for a few hours.
- Lemon is often used in the decoration of sweet and savory dishes. Perhaps the best option is lemon in combination with olives, parsley and pieces of tomato.
- Lemon juice refreshes kitchen towels and sponges for cleaning the home-in a liter of water add the juice of one lemon. Dip a sponge / cloth in this mixture several times. Then wash the cloth with plain tap water. Dry.
- Lemon effectively solves moths – arrange a few lemons on a rope. Stick cloves into lemons. Keep in the closet with clothes.
- Lemon juice solves black spots on zinc items-dilute lemon juice with a small amount of water. dip a cloth in this mixture. rub black zinc stains vigorously. then wash items under running water.
- Tip plus-tired legs after a long walk solves lemon. Rub your feet with lemon juice or half a slice of lemon. You will feel instant relief.